This is designed to allow folks to play American teams without the salary cap management and general pain that MLS rules create.
Sixty Four teams are in this first release:
- 20 MLS teams in the American Premier League
- 20 NASL/USL teams in the American Championship
- 24 NASL/USL teams (including B teams) in the American Challenge Division
Prize Money and TV money in the top two leagues, life in the Challenge Division offers limited prize money and results based money (more if you win, but a little bit even if you lose).
Also included is a 64 team US Open Cup, featuring all 64 league teams.
This file will be updated with changes (I hope to add a fourth division, and expand the Cup competition.)
Comments and suggestions are always encouraged.
How to add American fantasy leagues in FM16
- Move the downloaded .fmf file to:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\editor data\
Create folder "editor data" if it doesn't exist already.
- Run Football Manager 2016 and start new save with this database enabled.
- It's highly recommended to disable "Do not Add Key Staff" and enable "Add Players to Playable Teams" in advanced options.
- It's also recommended to load all players from United States using the Advanced... Database Size options.