A set of 10 closely affiliated and linked teams setup by a fictional billionaire with a plan to take over world football.
Unlike the citygroup and redbull teams, this group stands to preserve national and local colours whilst boosting money into all the local areas.
Each team shares the same board, owner and players move on loan regularly between teams.
Every team is sponsored by one of many of Alexi Dios' companies (fictional).
All graphics have been handcrafted for each team.
Will you take a club to greatness and build a legacy at one or will you try to manage all in a #Apex9Challenge ?
What To Expect
- 10 New Affiliated Clubs Part Of A Conglomerate Group owned by a fictional business tycoon with a 200 Billion Net worth
- 25,000 Seater stadium for each club (except apex tokyo)
- 1 'wonderkid' to each club (potential ranges between -8 and -10) (see the whatsnew.text if you want to find out their names)
- New Board Directors For Each Club, Alexi Dios being the chairman/president of each
- Apex Tokyo is using the national tokyo stadium - 50,000 Great growth
- Balance of £80Million for each club plus an around £15 million transfer budget
- High 'other income's, sponsorships would be high if the "3rd richest" (fictional) man in the world started a project like this
- 1 New Media Source to cover every club ( APEX FM )
- 3 New Journalists For Apex FM
- Rivals for every club and derbies for nearly all clubs.
- Custom Badges and kits (h/a/t) to fit the theme including fake sponsorships made especially for this, click here for more info about the lore of this world.
- 4 Editor files to make this all come together.
INSTALLATION DETAILSOnce downloaded you’ll need to unzip the file. Inside you’ll see the 4 editor files (.fmf) as well as a graphics folder, an attributions.text and an installation tutorial.
The .fmf files need to be cut and pasted here:
Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\editor data
Now place the Graphics folder with 'logos' and 'kits' inside here:
Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\graphics\
The Installation tutorial is simply there if you don't want to keep referring back here.
Once this is done open up Football Manager 2022 and ensure that the database(s) is/are ticked before selecting leagues. When faced with the setup screen you have two sets of options. 1; Tick add players to playable teams and untick do not add key staff or 2; do the opposite. This is 100% down to the playstyle of you and whether you want to spend more time in your preseason building your chosen squad.
Additional Installation Info-Three out of four databases are optional but add flavour to the game and extra playable leagues to the game which are vital for 'Apex Tokyo' and 'Apex Cairo'.
-The one that MUST be selected is the 'apex group base' file, this is where the main files are.
The recommended setup is that if you're not loading all the leagues then still load the clubs in in extra database options to give you the chance to get their wonderkids.