You can even start in the 4th BEXNE League with FC Eindhoven and start a road to glory save, or play with the big dawgs Ajax, Brügge, PSV or Anderlecht.
I took the German league system as an example to create the BExNE system.
The Belgian Jupiler Pro League is also still playable, but because the best teams of the country moved to the BEXNE league system the repuation of the Belgian football league sunk.
Some key features summarized:
- Down to 4th league playable
- BExNE Cup with 64 teams
- Supercup game between league champion and cup winner at the start of the season
- improved prize money
- Belgian league still playable (with different teams)
- B Teams like Jong Ajax or Brügge NXT can only promote up to the 3rd league
- also created logos for all competitions
- tested the database a several times without any problems
How to install:1. Download the File
2. Copy the .fmf File to your Editor Data Folder (Computer -> Documents -> Sports Interactive -> Football Manager 21 -> Editor data)
3. Start the game and choose the BExNE database