I proudly present to you the addition of Bosnia Lower Leagues. Including top four leagues and a number of other changes such as the addition of new players, changes in CA/PA and a lot more...
What is included
- BH Telecom Premijer liga [Bosnian Premier League]
- Prve lige BIH [Bosnian First League - 2 subgroups]
- Druge lige BIH [Bosnian Second League - 6 subgroups]
- 1. Kantonalne lige BIH [Bosnian Third League/First Regional League - 13 subgroups]
- Kup Bosne i Hercegovine [Bosnian Cup]
- Kup Republike Srpske [Republic of Srpska Cup]
- Kantonalni kupovi [Regional Cups]
- Omladinske lige i kupovi [Real U-19 League Structure, Premier League U 19, and Cup]
Over 20,000 changes!
Step 1Move the downloaded file BIH+by+FM-Players.net.xml in your Football Manager 2014 editor data folder:
Win Vista/7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/editor data/
Create the folder "editor data" if it doesn't exist.
Step 2Start a new career game (won't work with classic mode).
A little pop-up window will come up that says there is 1 enabled editor file. Click OK.
Step 3After this click on Bosnia & Herzogovina, then Next Game overview in the corner.
It will then bring up the available league.
Click this then Start Game on the right.
Recommended set-up for your save gameWe recommend taking the following steps when starting your save game to ensure you have all available real players in the database for Bosnia & Herzogovina.
So when creating your new save, do the following:
- Select the Advanced Database Size option. You'll get the Customize the Database screen.
- Click on the Add button for Nations.
- Enable the options Players based in nation and Players of nationality for Bosnia & Herzogovina.