I created this skin for my personal use and the skin has been tested with the recommended resolution of 1920x1080 (windowed and full screen).
This skin wouldn't have been possible without the work of:
Dasz8, FLUT, EmilDebski (Vitrex skin), OPZ, TheBantams (Andromeda skin), Wannachupbrew, Bergkamp, Artdekdok and many, many others.
Recommended (not included) for use with this skin are:
Facepack of your choice, Logo and kits packs, Cities mega-pack (showing city pictures in club screens) and stadium background pack.
This skin includes:
- compatibility with version 16.2.0
- bigger player faces
- (small) sidebar with customized icons and auto-hide feature, colours change depending on team/competition selected
- custom made Champions League scoreboard in full match screen mode
- custom made "match preview" and "post match" panels
- opacity/background selector
- instant result button
- many other additional graphical updates to enhance the FM experience
This is a dark skin, optimized for HD resolutions (resolution of 1920x1080 windowed and full screen).
The main focus with this skin was to get the optimal amount of information on the (profile) panels.
Low(er) resolutions will not be able to display all panels completely because of this and these low(er) resolution are not recommended or supported.
*****Please don't redistribute without my permission, either in original form or in a "tweaked" or "enhanced" version******
Champions League 2016 Skin Previewhttp://s30.postimg.org/jmbcbxpox/cl2016_screen_1_main_menu.jpg
How to add Champions League 2016 skin in FM16
- Download and extract the .7z file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
- Place the "Champions League 2016" folder here:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins
Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
- Start FM16 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.
You should see Champions League 2016 as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
Hit the Confirm button.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.
Known IssuesIf you are using a higher resolution than HD your CL scoreboard will not look good.
You can fix this easily by adjusting the "left inset" values (increase them) of the items that seem out of place in the "match titlebar score.xml" that is located in the \panels folder of the skin.
The signature font is causing problems (it shows a "?" in the name sometimes) when using Turkish player names.
This is also the case in other skins (Androflut and Andromeda) that use the same signature font.
To resolve replace the "signature" font in the "font" directory and the problem is solved.
Just download this small file and replace the files in the "fonts"\ folder of the skin.
Screenshot with "corrected" signature font: