Released: 11 December 2018 - v1.0
Updated: 4 January 2019 - v1.1
This skin is optimized for HD resolutions (resolution of 1920x1080 windowed and full screen), other resolutions are not supported though some testers found "zoom" 90-95% to work well with lower resolutions.
Update 1.1 features:
- Improved look of titlebar
- Improved manager “home” screen with rotating images (kits/logo’s/fixtures)
- Lots of bigger faces in screens
- Attributes selectors on player overview panels (show attributes with/without boxes)
- Bug fixes and tweaks for a better overall experience
- Compatible with 19.2.1
And lots of other improvements/enhancements!
Please note that I will not be responding to requests for "technical support" if not bug related. Every year I get messages/PM's asking how to change the look of some panels or asking for help on taking some of the panels out and plugging it into another skin. Of course I will resolve bugs and other issues with the skin.
THANKSThis skin wouldn't have been possible without the work of:
- Pikawa (CFM Skin)
- Emil Debski (Vitrex skin (2016/2017)
- SirWill (Clinched Skin, 2017)
- Gunzo/FM Nation
- Jovovich (Milla skin 2018)
- TheBantams/Rick Thorne (Andromeda skin)
Added GraphicsRecommended (not included) for use with this skin are:
- Facepack of your choice
- Logo and kits packs
- Cities megapack (showing city pictures in club screens)
- Stadium background packs
Champions League skin - FM19 Preview
How to install the Champions League skin on FM19
IMPORTANT: If you have an older version of this skin and want to use a newer one, make sure you completely delete any earlier version and clean install the skin the skins folder. Overwriting the earlier skin versions can cause issues.
- Download the .7z archive and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract the folders.
- Move the extracted folder "Champions League 2019" to:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\skins
Create folder "skins" if it doesn't exist already.
- Start the game and go to Preferences screen, and then to the Interface tab.
You should see "Champions League 2019 1.1" as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box, choose the one you want.
Use the Clear Cache button, then hit the Confirm button.
|Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.|
Discussion: Champions League skin for FM19 v1.1
3 comments have been posted so far.
The regular player profile looks and works good but the "attributes" sub panel (when selected in the drop down in the player profile page) was only working after the 19.3 update when selecting a player from your own team.
I have resolved this now.
Line 85 in "player profile.xml" (in folder panels\player) shows:
<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos1" file="player/player overview attributes selector1" save_session_state="true" >
change this with:
<container class="player_attributes_panel" file="player/player attributes panel" id="patp" highlight_attributes="true">
After the new update the "selector panel" (with which you have a drop down box to select between "attribute boxes", "coloured attribute boxes" and regular attribute stats) is no longer working.
If you want boxes around the attribute numbers change "player/player attributes panel" to either: "player/player attributes panel2" or "player/player attributes panel3" depending on which boxes you prefer to have around the attribute values