So for the first time ever I'm sharing with you a tactic that I've created myself.
Classic Gentleman has that name because I want my team playing good football and using the maximum amount of playable time, which means less fouls more chances.
Note: This is not a plug and play tactic. For it to work you need to have attention on several aspects on the team and when selecting players.
First of all I will show you the Tactic, then 2 examples of 1 season simulating. Like I said before, it is really important to control several aspects during your save and you will see that you will have better results than the simulation screenshots.
- Make sure you do plenty of pre season games so the team gets 100 of it.
- This tactic is based on team work and team motivation, make sure that in your training plan once a week you have Team Bonding.
- When selecting the team, choose players with good mental (teamwork, concentration, composure. as main ones) and physical (balance, stamina, pace as main) attributes.
- Defenders: Good mental attributes and left side left foot right side right foot.
- Wingers: Good physical and defensive attributes. Same foot as side.
- Attacking Midfielder: That's the heart of the team -key player. Try to make it the best mental attributes possible.
- Striker: Good pace, stamina, finishing. If well done this guy will be a killer. You will see the example of Timo Werner in RB Leipzig further down.
This are my main things for this tactic to work. I will show now 2 examples where I've simulated a season with 2 different teams.
Things to check: Fouls Made and Chances created.
And that's it. Hope you enjoy... Give it a try and let me know what you think.