New in version 2:1:
1. Improved Instant Result button design:
- button is now located at match day header panel, based on FM 2021 Touch,
- this also solves the problem of squad view buttons overlaping each other in certain scenarios,
- button colors are now dynamic (reversed competition colors),
- changed icon from "whistle" to "fast forward", feels more intuitive,
- improved confirmation popup - the "yes" button is now bigger and positioned in straight line under the instant result button, so it's more comfortable to click through them.
2. Various improvements:
- removed color accents from team sheet paper, since they make custom logos poorly visible in too many cases,
- improved edges quality of default logos,
- sharper @2x default continent logos,
- fixed red highlight of unavailable player when chosen on tactic screen list,
- fixed "white on white" continue button in certain scenarios during press conferences and manager appointment.
New in version 2:0:
1. Enhanced background selector:
- club color theme is not covered by backgrounds anymore.
- background selecting works properly now. Originally they could change chaotically, clicking on previews from 5 to 10 enabled background next to it. I managed to fix it.
- previews display entire backgrounds instead of some extreme zooms.
- previews are smaller now and there is no forced darkening inside selector. This let's you see better in real time how exactly your changes look in-game.
- bg selector and opacity selector are closer to each other. You don't have to move cursor through entire screen anymore.
- opacity selector has 90% option now.
- opacity overlays are made on dark grey instead of black, which makes the effect more consistent with the skin.
2. "Huge" database option:
- when creating new game with Dark Polish Skin, you can now choose "huge" database option. Remember these options change mostly depth of selected data - main factor of database size is still "approximate player count" decided by number of playable leagues and/or custom preferences.
3. New main menu, based on FM21 skin:
- the one I made for FM20 was fine but it was brought to my attention it didn't scale well on very big resolutions. Eventually it was easier to make a new one than figure out the fix.
4. Instant result popup with more info:
- basic stats of our players.
- important match events like goals are on top.
- match stats with bar charts.
5. Fixed broken news feed pictures:
- player picture is now well-fitting with big story photo (I love you SI, but someone should be fined for that one)
- smaller news photos have backgrounds.
6. Full dark match screen:
- remaining purple elements are gone now.
- fixed visibility of continue button in match screen, it won't appear white on white anymore.
7. Minor visual fixes for instant result button, role suitability pies, profile circle icons, social media club avatars, sidebar selector and match scoreboard.
Dark Polish Skin 21 includes:
- consistent shades of gray
- ProximaNova font from older FMs
- improved background selector
- "Instant Result" button with post-match popup
- "Huge" database depth option
- player pictures and role suitability pies on tactic screen
- past meetings panel under tactic screen (visible on high-res)
- ribbon navigation in Preferences
- club profile overhaul (original by Pikawa)
- stadium picture option in club profiles (default one has dynamic color)
- slightly modified player attributes section
- dynamic continue button colors
- coloured backgrounds of social media club avatars
- removed pointless club logo from news item (staff photos are a bit larger now)
- removed bold and uppercase from headings
- removed purple elements like circle icons and contrast boxes
- FM21 flags instead of old ones in language change menu
Make sure to check out other custom skins, from which I learned a lot. This skin would be impossible without them and Sports Interactive.