Version 1.2 changelog:
- brighter active toggles, because team registration was pain until now
- european competition logo icon in club overview (if qualified)
- some very small tweaks and fixes
Version 1.1 changelog:
- Home button, FM button and Instant Result button in match screen (you can now leave the match however you need for whatever reason)
- Fixed coach/scout summary in player overview - with both Current Ability and Potential stars (this one got messed up by game update, I had to redesign it closer to original skin)
- More vivid club colors in scoreboard (some looked pretty ugly, white especially), also some pixelwork with its corners
- A bit sharper topbar club logo (this one I updated couple days after release, so only very early downloaders will see any difference)
- Disabled "huge" database depth option (not working anymore, apparently scrapped by developers internally with final release)
- Restored "What's new" popup by clicking on the game logo in main menu
- Updated french flag in languages section
Dark Polish Skin 22 includes:
- consistent shades of gray
- ProximaNova font from older FMs
- improved background selector
- "Instant Result" button with post-match popup
- player pictures and role suitability pies on tactic screen
- past meetings panel under tactic screen (visible on high-res)
- ribbon navigation in Preferences
- club profile overhaul (original by Pikawa)
- stadium picture option in club profiles (default one has dynamic colour)
- dynamic colours of sidebar, continue buttons and circle icons
- scoreboard with logos instead of ugly 6-letter names
- slightly modified player attributes section
- coloured backgrounds of social media club avatars
- removed pointless club logo from news item (staff photos are a bit larger now)
- removed bold and uppercase from headings
- new FM flags instead of old ones in language change menu
- fixed broken news feed pictures
About background selector:
- FM22 skin overlay has less transparency than FM21's, so bg selector works more like sidebar selector. I chose some competition themed backgrounds which may be of better use for this gimmick (at least if you're not using "icons-only" option). You can always replace backgrounds with your own at: Dark Polish Skin 22\graphics\backgrounds.
If you wish for plain dark gray sidebar, you can disable/enable its colour theme by changing between first and last background in the selector.
About role suitability pies:
- Since some people don't like them, I made replacement files for those who wish to get rid of the pies only, and keep the player photos. Go to: Dark Polish Skin 22\panels\tactics - and use two "no pies" files to replace their counterparts.
Optional scoreboard with full team names is included as well. Find labeled file at: Dark Polish Skin 22\panels\match - and replace its counterpart with it.
This one is easy. If you wish to bring back the original FM22 fonts, just go to Dark Polish Skin folder and delete "fonts" folder. Everybody has their own taste!
Make sure to check out other custom skins, from which I learned a lot. This skin would be impossible without them and Sports Interactive.