FM 2018 FLUT skin light - Version 1.7
Skin for FM 2018 regular career mode and widescreen (1920x1080).
This is the FLUTSKIN – Light, Version 1.7 for FM 2018.
This skin is compatible with cutout, DF11, scope and PMSC facepacks.
NEW: I did new pitch textures for match and included it in a folder as an addon
Once again, thanks to all FM fans and especially to all the fantastic FM skinners who still contributing a lot to produce the FLUTSkin as it is today since FM 2013.
Main changes in FlutSkin V 1.7.
- "New" match titlebar with new scoreboard
- Match inbetween highlights teams stats tweaked (some information included/changed)
- Non player profile and non player profile popup tweaked (now with attributes background boxes)
- Player profile popup tweaked (new information included)
- Tutor information panel tweaked (current ability and potential ability included)
- Icon in actions bar displaying the number of unread messages included
- Bugs due to SI update fixed
Main changes in FlutSkin V 1.6.
- “New” player overview popup panel (new information and new options in drop down arrows included)
- New inbox training (new information included)
- New match preview panel (new opposition manager information and tab with lineups included)
- Player overview tweaked and PMSC faces option added
- Autohidden sidebar included (however the pack includes the alternative files for those who prefer the regular sidebar)
Changes and fixes in FlutSkin V 1.5.
- match full time review panel
- human profile
- manager home
- Last eleven (club overview panel)
- Main tabbed box in player overview panel
- Non player profile
- Match team talk panel
- Team hierarchy panel
- Match preview panel
- Various inbox panels
- Various graphics files
Changes and fixes in FlutSkin V 1.4.
- “New” Player Attributes panel
- “New” team report summary panel
- “New” non player profile
- News (drop down arrow to choose different leagues/continents news included)
- Non player popup profile (tweaked)
- “New” inboxes panels: Pre-Season report; pre-match opponent; post-match team.
- Player overview panel (tweaked in some panels)
- Team dynamics overview (tweaked)
- Other small tweaks here and there
- Instant result (fixed, although is not the same I used in previous versions since that older code causes crashes)
- Match-team talk (bug regarding morale fixed; some new information included)
- TV Logos (removed, since I couldn’t found the way to make it works well, yet)
Major changes in FlutSkin V 1.3.
- Player overview popup (tweaked)
- Team Squad Tactics Panel (row height decreased)
- Player Overview panel (new information included in the boxes; position ability bar graphics included)
- League stage views (capitals letters included; different colour for the club points)
- Continent overview (tweaked and missing information included)
- Team talk panel (half time rating included in the full time view)
- League overview panel (tweaked and missing information included)
- Agent Profile (tweaked)
- Person Information panel (new)
- Pre-match opponent scout report news (inbox) (player positions included in the pitch view)
- Match lineups (kits on the pitch moved to not cover the player picture)
- Tactics overview panel (kits on the pitch moved and subs bench kits increased and tweaked)
- Tactics overview panel match (tweaked)
- Opposition instructions (tweaked)
Major changes in FlutSkin V 1.2.
- Match squad team talk (new stats included)
- Human profile (awards panel included)
- Match mid review (new panel and information with drop down arrows; some match stats information added)
- Match full review (new match stats included)
- Player Overview panel (height and weight units fixed; some "new" information added in drop down arrows)
- Stadium overview panel (pitch description information added)
- Match inbetween highlights panel (new, with more information and 6 panels)
- Training overview panel (bar graph for team happiness included and some layout changes)
- Sidebar (club logo included)
- Many tweaks in several inbox panels
Major changes in FlutSkin V. 1.1.
- Many inbox panels tweaked (pre season, pre,match, post match, etc, etc)
- Match Preview Panel (new panels included)
- Match In between highlights (tweaked and with new information included in the drop down arrow)
- Tactics overview match/Tactics overview panel (tweaked and player faces included/new background pitch included)
- Sidebar and back/next buttons (sidebar moved to down and includes the buttons)
- Match titlebar (now transparent)
- Match lineups panel (player faces with kits included)
- Player overview panel (height and weight information included)
- Match Introduction included (with automatic animation and option to choose the introduction of several leagues made for FM17 by JOVOVICH)
- Opacity selector included
Released: 04 March, 2018
A special thank you to PATRES10 for the 2D default kits (especially tailor-made for FlutSkin).
As always FlutSkin is completely free to download and I hope you enjoy it. However, this year, if you want, you can reward my work donating whatever amount you wish. Any small amount is really appreciated.
You can do so by clicking the button down below
This skin was made to work properly in 1920x1080 (1080p) full screen mode, sidebar icons only. As a result, some panels won’t work properly in other resolutions (and also in 1920x1080 windowed mode).
In this pack I included a read me file in order to install the skin and the pitch textures addon (thus you can use the skin according your taste) and also a TUTORIAL PDF with instructions regarding the structure of your Graphics folder in order to view the citypics, the kits and the competition logos in player details and in title bar.
You can download the 2D kits for displayed in player overview panel and titlebar HERE
You also can download the citypics (and much more…) in the Backgrounds Superpack made by DAZS8 and VULRAK (with some contribution from myself and other FM Fans), HERE
For those one who experience crashes during the match (for example, when a yellow card is shown) the “alt match in between highlights panels folder” contains a file (match in between highlights.xml) for replace the original one. That xml is from FlutSkin 1.1 and works well in this version. You just have to follow the instructions in the read me file.
How to add Flut Skin in FM18
Download and extract the .rar file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Place the "fm2018flutskin_light" folder here:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\skins
- Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
- Start FM18 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.
- You should see FM 2018 Flut Skin light - Version 1.7 as an option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
- Hit the Confirm button.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.