Created by OPZ @ FM-THAI.com
Released: 17 Nov 2011
What does this pack do?It adds the following boots in your game (3D match viewer):
- Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly III – VoltPurpleRetro
- Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly II Safari CR7 - WhiteTotal OrangeBlack
- Nike CTR360 Maestri II Elite - RedWhiteBlack
- adizero High EnergyWhiteElectricity
- Adidas Predator SL - BlackWarning
- Adidas F50 adizero Leather - BlueWhiteSlime
- adipower Predator - WhitePurple
Installation InstructionsStep 1
Extract all downloaded parts individually to the same temporary folder.
In order to extract you will need either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac.
Cut and paste the extracted folder to:
Windows: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2012\data\sigfx\players\outfield
Mac OS X: /<username>/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/football manager 2012/data/sigfx/players/outfield
Windows: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2012\data\sigfx\players\goalkeeper
Mac OS X: /<username>/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/football manager 2012/data/sigfx/players/goalkeeper
Use Program Files (x86) in case you have 64bit version of Windows.
Discussion: Boots pack for FM2012
6 comments have been posted so far.
As opposed to all players wearing different boots?
Ive got both teams wearing all the same?
Why does it need to be placed in the ProgFiles > Steam folder, as opposed to the User > SportsInteractive folder ?
do you need to start a new game to see the changes or do they apply to an existing save?