this is the first time I upload my skin..
18 Dec 2011 - v1.0
25 Dec 2011 - v1.1 (download button at the top)
Installation instructions:Download the skin and follow the steps below to get it into your game:
Extract the file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Copy the folders you extracted into your skins folder this is by default (you may need to create the skins folder if it doesn’t already exist):
Win Vista/7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\skins
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\skins
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/skins
If you cannot find your user data folder:
Applying the skin:To select the skin in game you will need to:
- load the game, and go into the preferences -> Display and Sound menu
- untick ‘Use Skin Cache’ and tick ‘Always Reload Skin On Confirm’ then select confirm and
- select the skin from the drop down menu, select confirm again and your new skin should now display. (Once the skin is loaded you can turn the skin cache back on and untick the Always Reload button.)
Please note the above skin is provided as is, it is nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.
Changelogv1.0 to v1.1
- Fixed : player status container
- Fixed : manager/staff picture position
- Fixed : "How to" button function
- Added : next/forward button history when clicked (same as fm12 base skin)
- Added : Bigger player picture
- Added : Team logos background (beside analyzer polygon)
- Other minor changes