Here's the list of changes for the pre-game editor:
- Clubs – Local Region
- People – Ethnicity, Skin Tone, Hair Colour
- Contract end date
- None playing history contains (team)
- Option to set a host national in continental club competitions
- Option to prevent teams from playing in 2 continental coups at the same time
- Golden Glove award now works
- New sub rule – 3+GK from 9
- When setting up a new competition – choose template.
- Group stages for playoffs
- Set points for draws, losses and goals
- New suspension options
- “Cancel” button
- Auto save
- Words now used instead of numbers for language proficiency
- Recommended Current Ability
- You can also now “publish to workshop” when saving an editor file.
- Improved help system to better indicate when you're going to break the game with your data changes.
Now moving to FM15 in-game editor which made its debut on FM14 as a paid download from the in-game store. Sports Interactive thought it did more than well enough for them to not only make another one, but also add in loads of things that users have asked for.
Here's the list of changes for the in-game editor:
- You can now edit contract types, plus bonuses and clauses
- You can edit rivalries and favoured personnel. Both for players and clubs
- You can “freeze attributes” meaning players will get no better, and no worse
- New search filters – search by Current Ability and Potential Ability and all other hidden attributes. Or add them as custom columns. Or use the hidden attributes view
- Change player registrations and squad numbers at any time
- Transfer staff
- Edit hair and skin colour, plus height and weight
- You can edit languages - for people and nations
- We’ve also made it easier to edit a players nationality
- Finally, you can edit generic kits