Unlocks all of the Scottish real-life pyramid system.
Update list as follows:
- Game starts in summer 2017, so transfers accurate from January window
- Teams in the right leagues, with updated managers in the SPFL
- Euro Qualifiers correct for the new campaign
- Irn-Bru Cup updated to reflect new format inc. ROI sides
- Betfred League Cup has the correct teams in group stage
- Scottish Cup format updated to reflect real life
- Dynamic leagues at Highland/Lowland level (can change size)
- UPDATE - Junior system playoffs now added (02/08/17)
Things to bear in mind... I've only added the main non-league cups, as this is a stop-gap till FM18 comes along.
How to unlock Scotland lower leagues in FM 2017
- Move the downloaded .fmf file to:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\editor data\
Create folder "editor data" if it doesn't exist already.
- Run Football Manager 2017 and start new save with this database enabled.
It is recommended that you select "Add players to playable teams" from the Advanced Options box when selecting your leagues.
Created by Morrissey - find me on twitter @MozzaPlays for the latest updates on DB and graphics work!