This is the first year I'll be posting my Faroe Islands league database. I've been making this database for the last three seasons and has accumulated some info about the structure of the Faeroese leagues. I tried to keep as true to the league structure as possible, but I've also added some features that are not present in real life. I've also added and changed some data in the database.
- Two transfer windows
- Foreigners need work permit (250 £ in weekly wage)
- Discipline Rules as stated on fsf.fo
- Effodeildin - consists of 10 teams, playing three rounds. Two teams are relegated. I've added prize money for the top four teams, as well as a small amount of TV money. No B teams allowed
- 1. Deild - consists of 10 teams, playing three rounds. Two teams are promoted and two teams are relegated. B teams allowed.
- 2. Deild - consists of 10 teams, playing two rounds. Two teams are promoted and two teams are relegated. B teams allowed.
- Løgmanssteypið - Cup competition for all the first teams.
- Stórsteypadystur - Super cup played between the winner of Effodeildin and the winner of Løgmanssteypið
- U18 - U18 league. 18 teams split into two groups in the group stage. In the middle of the season the four best from each group goes on into the championship playoff league
- U18 Steypakapping - U18 Cup. 18 teams played throughout the season.
I've used a lot of time on the database. Here are the main changes:
- 31 new Awards (fictive, based on the awards of the Danish league system)
- 106 new cities/towns
- 380 updates to the clubs
- 103 updated to the competitions
- 6 new media sources
- 133 new peoples (chairmen, managers, coaches and referees)
- 2 new stadiums and name changes for the rest
- 5 new stage names (used in the cup)
- 1 new weather
Most of these changes are based on the info found on fsf.fo and faroesoccer.com. The awards are fictive, as are some of the B/U18 teams. All other updates should be on track with real life
I would have loved to add players to the clubs (since faroesoccer.com keeps a list of all players involved in any game in 2016), but I've been having problem with the CA/PA of the added players being so low that the players are actually useless. I might create a thread for this in the Editors Hideaway, but it would require that I did some more digging.
Anyways, here's the file. It's close to the real life structure, but I did add some fictive elements to make it a bit better.
How to install:
To install it simply place it in "..\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\editor data" (create the folder if it doesn't exist) and start a new game. I am currently working on logos, shirts and stadium pictures for the leagues. Might also add a face pack later.