With this file, you will be able to start a new game from any month (January – December) and from a list of 10 years (2019- 2029). So basically, you can directly go to the future to start a new game.
Credit to sortitoutsi for the excellent work done on the original custom file.
Enjoy the custom files and your feedbacks are much appreciated.
How to start FM20 at a custom date1. Download the file and extract the compressed file
2. Move all the .fmf files to the editor data folder
By default : C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\editor data
3. Launch Football Manager 2020
4. In the custom database option, select the file with the starting month that you want
For example, if you want to start in August, select “NBL Custom Start Date 08 (Aug)”
5. In the nations to load option, choose Seychelles as one of the nations to load
6. Select the starting year that you want from Seychelles in the start date option
7. Start the game and enjoy!