It feels it's sort of like Fire & Water's little shy sister, a bit more calm and harder to get through.
Positive mentality for once, not many Knap tactics with that mentality. Mentalities might not work as expected in FM20 (which explains why Knap usually goes with Attacking), but positive mentality seems to work great in this tactic.
Unlike Fire & Water, this one has a DMC to help with the space in front of the CBs. And one AP to drop a bit more down as a playmaker since the MC is not there. He creates a lot of trough balls and crosses for the two others. Also the IWBs help in the midfield.
What's included in the MISSISSIPPI Bundle of FM20 TacticsYou will find 12 variations of Mississippi Tactics inside this bundle. They all apply to 20.3-20.4 Match Engine versions (mostly 20.4).
- FM20.4.1 MISSISSIPPI VOL 3 4321 OXFORD P109 EC CC
- FM20.4.1 MISSISSIPPI VOL 2 4321 OXFORD P102 EC FA
- FM20.4.1 MISSISSIPPI VOL 2 4321 OXFORD P105 EC FA
- FM20.4.0 MISSISSIPPI VOL 2 4321 OXFORD P102 EC
- FM20.4.0 MISSISSIPPI 4321 OXFORD P103 ALL CUPS
- FM20.4.0 MISSISSIPPI 4132 P103 CC
- FM20.4.0 MISSISSIPPI 4312 OX P103 EC
- FM20.4.0 MISSISSIPPI WIDE DIAMOND 41212 P102 EC FA
- FM20.3.0 MISSISSIPPI 4312 MU 96 EURO
- FM20.3.0 MISSISSIPPI 4321 OXFORD P97 ALL CUPS
- FM20.3.0 MISSISSIPPI 4312 P101 EC
Mississippi should be more suitable to a sub-top team.
CreditsMost of the text above is written by Rober and RDF Tactics. They are the driving force behind our effort to bring you Knap Tactics in a way that does justice to his work.
At the same time we aim to making it easier for the community to familiarize with all the different variations and the relevant sets, because keeping up with his creations and figuring out all the what / where / why can be overwhelming.
Thanks to Knap for the kind permission to share his work on FM Scout.