Leave the players every opportunity they get to use their skills, and not be locked by any system.
The central forward stretches the line, and the side forwards cut inside. The central midfielder will arrive late into the box while the mezzala creates. This makes for many possible triangles and good passing combinations.
Top teams who have quality defenders with sufficient pace and all-around skills will defend fine, while lesser teams will struggle with through balls behind the defensive line and 2 vs 1 situations.
Who plays like this: Juventus
What's included in the PREACHIN' BLUES Bundle of FM20 TacticsYou will find 11 variations of Preachin' Blues Tactics inside this bundle. They all apply to 20.3-20.4 Match Engine versions (mostly 20.4).
- FM20.4.0 PREACHIN BLUES 451 VOL 5 P108
- FM20.4.0 PREACHIN BLUES 433 VOL 5 P106 FA
- FM20.4.0 PREACHIN BLUES 41212 NARROW DIAMOND VOL2 P107 EC FA
- FM20.4.0 PREACHIN BLUES 451 VOL 4 P108 EC
- FM20.4.0 PREACHIN BLUES 451 VOL3 P101 FA
- FM20.3.0 PREACHIN BLUES 41221 P103 EC
- FM20.3.0 PREACHIN BLUES VOL 2 P 106 EC CC
- FM20.3.0 PREACHIN BLUES 451 VOL 3 P105 ALL CUPS
- FM20.3.0 PREACHIN BLUES 433 VOL2 P106 CC
- FM20.3.0 PREACHIN BLUES 4141 VOL 2 P99 CC
- FM20.3.0 PREACHIN BLUES 451 VOL 2 P106 CC
Preachin' Blues should be more suitable to elite teams.
CreditsMost of the text above is written by Rober and RDF Tactics. They are the driving force behind our effort to bring you Knap Tactics in a way that does justice to his work.
At the same time we aim to making it easier for the community to familiarize with all the different variations and the relevant sets, because keeping up with his creations and figuring out all the what / where / why can be overwhelming.
Thanks to Knap for the kind permission to share his work on FM Scout.