Post your suggestions and feel free to tell me your ideas in the comments below.
Released: 1 November - v Final
What's included in a nutshell
- Belgian New Format 20-21,
- Current-Potential Ability Changes,
- Canadian Premier League,
- Croatian Druga liga 20-21,
- Cypriot Leagues & Cups,
- Czech New Format 20-21,
- Danish New Format 20-21,
- EFL League One 20-21,
- Emirati Leagues & Cups,
- Greek Football League & Regional Divisions,
- Hungarian Nemzeti Bajnokság II 20-21,
- Indian Super League,
- Italian Serie D,
- Japanese Leagues & Cups,
- MLS 2020 & USLC,
- New Players,
- New Staff,
- Other Changes,
- Qatari Leagues & Cups,
- Polish New Format 20-21,
- Real Life Agents,
- Romanian New Format 20-21,
- Russian FNL 20-21,
- Serbian New Format 20-21,
- Thai Leagues & Cups,
- Turkish New Format 20-21,
- New wonderkids
- New players created who doesn't exist in the current database
- New staff created who doesn't exist in the current database
- Changes in general which include second nationalities, affiliations between teams, new stadiums, favourite personal etc
- Newly created young players, aged U20 with a potential ability over -75, making them the future world class players (wonderkids)
Current Ability / Potential Ability Changes
- Adjusted attributes, current ability & potential ability numbers
Real Life Agents
- With specific attributes & clients adding more realism to the game
Unplayable Leagues/Other files
- Canadian Premier League, Cypriot Leagues & Cups, Greek Football League & Regional Divisions, Indian Superleague, Italian Serie D, Japanese Leagues & Cups & MLS 2020 & USLC
Yes, the CA/PA file is a new file beside the others. If you don't want this file, simply don't choose it when you start a new game.
How to install this data update to FM 2020
- Open the file you downloaded with .rar or winzip.
- Select all .fmf files and copy-paste/extract/drag & drop them into the editor data folder, to the following location:
Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2020 / editor data
Create the "editor data" folder if it doesn't exist.
- Make a new "Career" game. Choose the database "20.4.0 Update" option and select my files.
In case you have more editor data files:
When setting up a new game, do not have any other data update files ticked on your Editor Data Files screen except this one.
Choose only my files if you are not sure about the changes in every file. Many files together from different creators can cause crashes to the game, duplicates and other problems. Avoid using files from different creators.
Consider donatingTo keep this project alive, with a high level of commitment, precision and detail, it's important to show your support. Donations are greatly appreciated and give a purpose to continue editing. PayPal account: [email protected]
CreditsThese FM20 Data Packs are created by pr0 and other contributors on the FM Transfer Update community.
Make sure to visit the website dedicated to Football Manager Data Packs: FMTU.