Date Released: February 5th, 2020
File size: 224MB
To update you will need to close down Football Manager 2020 (or Football Manager Touch 2020) and re-launch. If this does not work for you or you feel it has not updated you will need to restart Steam.
Even if that doesn't do the trick, then verify the game cache will.
20.2.4 List of Changes
- Performance and optimisation improvements
- Various Match Engine (version 2039) changes including (but not limited to):
- Improved one-on-one finishing
- Recalculations regarding clear-cut chances
- Tweaks to penalty kick conversion rates
- Lowered frequency of players overrunning ball and losing possession
- Improved realism of player recoveries from slide tackles
- Improved crossing variation and instruction behaviour
- Improved defensive tracking from long balls
- Improved heading accuracy
- Improvements/tweaks to referee behaviour
- Throw-in positional adjustments
- Various other balancing tweaks/improvements
If you encounter any issues post update, please use the official FAQ for troubleshooting suggestions. You can also contact [email protected] or use or SI's FM20 Bugs Forum for further support.