It is the first time ever that we get the winter transfers data in 2 parts instead of 1, possibly because the developers wanted to deliver a data update faster than before and at the same time see how the FM community would react to such scenario.
Date Released: March 5th, 2020
File size: 491.8MB
The Football Manager Winter Transfer Update Part 2 - covering February transfer window - for FM 2020 is now available for download via Steam.
The updated database aims to reflect all the latest transfer changes, updated attributes and also includes various fixes and improvements (see changelist below).
This means that upon starting a new game, the latest database will be available with updated squads, managers and everything else which happened before the February window closed.
You will need to close down Football Manager 2020 and re-launch for it to update. If this does not work for you or you feel it has not updated, you will need to restart Steam.
Even if that doesn't do the trick, then verify the game cache will.
20.4 List of Changes
- Stability fixes
- Further database updates covering February transfer window
- Fix for 'Disable First Transfer Window Activity'
- Tweaks to lighting for matches and Newgen faces
- Competition tweaks and updates across a number of leagues
- Fix for right-clicking on training sessions
- Various other UI improvements across the game
For any feedback in regards to this update, please use the official FM20 Feedback Thread (requires free membership on Sports Interactive forum).