This patch addresses some of the issues raised by the community since Early Access, but it also comes with changes to various areas across the game.
The database will now be further up to date with real world key events, changes have been made to some attributes and kits from Turkey and France respectively.
You can also expect general gameplay improvements that include changes to the frequency of AI loan offers, player unhappiness, as well as duplicated clauses within player contracts that were affecting club finances. Managers’ preferred style of play should now be more varied and accurate, while changes have been applied to currency representation and youth league scheduling in certain territories.
Under the hood, there have been various stability fixes that look to address some higher profile technical issues.
Date Released: November 13th, 2023
File size: 225.3 MB
24.1.1 List of Changes
Licensing / Database*- Kit updates
- Updated database to reflect real world key events
- Updated some players in the Turkish data
Match Engine- Reduced frequency of injuries to goalkeepers
Bug fixing**- Stability fixes for crash issues
- Fixed an issue which causes save games that have added/removed leagues not loading.
- Fixed an issue with “Lack of squad depth” unhappiness
- Fixed an issue with Determination attribute changing rapidly for new singings after being welcomed to club by a teammate
- Fixed an issue where some transfer and contract clauses were being duplicated
- Fixed an issue which causes AI teams to make an excessive amount of loan offers
- Fixed a bug causing imported FM23 saves staff & managers to default to a “Wing Play” strategy
- Fixed currency representation in Korean
- Fixed an issue with Korean U21 players not having games scheduled
** Some bug fixes may require starting a new save game for them to be applied.
If you encounter any issues post update, please use the official FAQ for troubleshooting suggestions. You can also contact [email protected] or use or SI's FM24 Bug Tracker for further support.