The official data update by Sports Interactive for the winter transfer window is expected in 2 parts if they follow last year's pattern. In that scenario, the first part would arrive in late February and the second part in early March; possibly having a 2-week gap between them.
If you can't wait that long to manage your favorite club with the latest signings they completed, there are unofficial data updates you could use. But which unofficial data update is the best? If you follow us since last summer, you already know the answer.
We endorse the FMTU project. Supervised by TheNotoriousPr0, whose data packs are arguably the best around. FMTU is a top quality data update, driven by passion and devotion of its contributors in the FM community.
FMTU stands for Football Manager Transfer Update.
- It's the most advanced online platform you can use to
- submit the most detailed data edits possible, while keeping everything to the point.
- Transfer wizard makes submitting changes a breeze; easier than the pre-game editor.
- Anyone can contribute missing changes in this community driven effort.
- The downloadable database is repacked every day.
- The project is led and supervised by TheNotoriousPr0 and his team.
FM Transfer Update
This transfer update contains all the latest transfers in worldwide football. It includes thousands of changes that cover the transfer deadline day in full and beyond. Don't look any further, this is the most accurate and all-around best winter transfer update for Football Manager 2022.
Hundreds of changes are added every day and, as a member there, you can download new version nearly every day.
|FMTU launched in late November 2017 in beta stage and opened its wings for public use in the summer of 2018. Enter fmtransferupdate.com, create a free account and start adding your data edits.|
Try a new FM22 challenge for a save game, having the latest real world transfers of winter 2022 in it.
For fmscout users, TheNotoriousPr0 bundles the latest FMTU data update alongside his custom data edits twice a month.