Post your suggestions and feel free to tell me your ideas in the comments below.
Released: 1 December - v 1.2
What's included in a nutshell
- Indian Super League,
- New Players,
- New Staff,
- Other Changes,
- New players/staff created who doesn't exist in the current database
- Changes in general which include second nationalities, affiliations between teams, new stadiums, favourite personal etc
- With specific attributes & clients adding more realism to the game
Unplayable Leagues/Other files
- Playable Cypriot Leagues & Cups
- Greek G Ethniki
- Indian Super League, with a few modifications (ATK Mohun Bagan in place of ATK & others)
- Qatar, which includes 2 playable leagues & cups
Summer 2021 Transfers Video Showcase
How to install this data update to FM 2022
- Open the file you downloaded with .rar or winzip.
- Select all .fmf files and copy-paste/extract/drag & drop them into the editor data folder, to the following location:
Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2022 / editor data
Create the "editor data" folder if it doesn't exist.
- Make a new "Career" game. Choose the "Football Manager 2022" database (the default) and select my files.
In case you have more editor data files:
When setting up a new game, do not have any other data update files ticked on your Editor Data Files screen except this one.
Choose only my files if you are not sure about the changes in every file. Many files together from different creators can cause crashes to the game, duplicates and other problems. Avoid using files from different creators.
Consider donatingTo keep this project alive, with a high level of commitment, precision and detail, it's important to show your support. Donations are greatly appreciated and give a purpose to continue editing. PayPal account: [email protected]
CreditsThese FM22 Data Packs are created by TheNotoriousPr0 and other contributors on the FM Transfer Update community.
Make sure to visit the website dedicated to Football Manager Data Packs: FMTU.