The special "g" edition of Genie Scout is now available for free! You can grab it from the official Genie Scout 23 download page.
Normally this edition requires a license and is only given to Eugene's direct supporters who donate (at least €5) to keep the development of this brilliant tool alive.
You can now experience all the extra features of Genie Scout's special edition for free. If you have never used this edition before, I highly recommend that you give it a spin.
FM Genie Scout 23g has no advertisements and includes some extra features, such as GS STATS, search by role rating and probability of development.
As always, new Genie Scout features in future FM will be exclusive to the "g" edition. This is Eugene's way of rewarding his most loyal supporters.
Extra features of Genie Scout 'g' edition
- GS STATS made its debut in Genie Scout 18g and provides you with in-depth statistically based year-by-year player development progress as well as transfer value changes, based on the history of thousands of games..
- Search Potential Attributes was added in Genie Scout 21g and enables you to find players by searching attributes of how GS projects the player to develop at his peak in the future.
- In-Game Scout was introduced with Genie Scout 16g and brings GS usability to a whole new level.
- Ratings on Roles & Duties available with ability to search. You're able to find a player perfectly fitting to your tactics.
- Probability of Development - A statistically based model that will show the probability of reaching theoretical maximum of players ability.
- Progress Rate - shows the predicted speed of player's development, depending on his ambition, determination, professionalism etc.
- Support for facepacks - if you have custom facepack added to your FM, it should show on player profiles on GS.
- Top players lists - Automatically generated lists for best players, most promising and top bargains in the world, by position.
Download Genie Scout 23g