This is mainly an option for people who don't want to bother with custom / advanced database settings for their game. Huge database will load more players compared to the other database size options.
How to add Huge Database option in FM16
- Use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract the contents of the downloaded .zip file.
- Move the folder "panels" to:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\
- Open Football Manager 2016 and go to Preferences > Interface.
Click the "Clear Cache" button.
Enable "Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences".
Click the "Reload Skin" button.
How to use use Huge Database in FM16• From FM16 start screen, select new career game and choose the type of save.
• After the first screen where you Choose Nations, you arrive to New Game Overview screen.
• In the lower part, open the drop-down menu "Database Size" to the right.
• The choice "Huge" should appear after Small, Medium and Large.
• You can also use the "Huge" option in the Advanced... database settings menu.
CreditsThis addon was created by Steven (iunctis) & Deco (FMEurope).