It was fulltime-project over several months and it will remain a ongoing project.
All files are made with my own created db to ensure consistency in the changes.
Take a look at this video to get a better Idea what this mod does:
PLEASE FOLLOW THEESE STEPS BEFORE INSTALLING:
- Give me a follow on twitter and check out my YouTube channel to get the latest information about the whole project :brock:
- You like my work and you are interested in some extra content? Take a look at my Patreon.
- If you have used my previous versions please remove all the files from the editor-data-folder before installing the final version!
- Youth Ratings
- Market Values
- Transfer Preferences
- Languages (only Switzerland)
- League Reputations
All files are tested over 5-years in-game at minimum to ensure there aren't game-breaking bugs.
It is compatible with all league-files, transfer-updates, all graphical mods etc.
There is also a cooperation ongoing with @davie77 on SI-Forum with his "Arround the Globe- Megapack". I highly recommend it as it fixes youth-contract and sponsorship-problems in several custom-Nations which I can't fix with my files!
FM21 Increase Realism Megapack by Daveincid FINAL Version
- Daveincid's Alternative Youth Rating + Game Importance and others v2.1
- Daveincid's Salaries, MW values and Sponsors v2.6
- Daveincid's current currency exchange values v1.1
- Daveincid's League reputation change v2.1 New
- Daveincid's financial behaviour improvement v1.2 New
- Daveincid's Transfer Preferences v2.2
- Daveincid's club transfer preferences v1.3
- Daveincid's RBS change v1.0
- Daveincid's language fix Switzerland v1.1 New
- Daveincid's sugar daddy fix v1.1
- Daveincid's Ticket price adjustments v1.0
Daveincid's Nations agreements by DaveTheEditor v1.0
Daveincid's award fixes v1.0 [color=#EF2929]New
Daveincid's Derby fixes v1.0 New
Daveincid's more injuries v1.0 New
What does each file do?
Daveincid's Alternative Youth Rating + Game Importance and others v2.1 NEW
- Newly set National Youth Ratings
- Game Importance adjustments
- State of development adjusted according to DAC-List
The ratings are based on a huge database of personal research about all Nations, which includes but not limited to:
- HDI (Human Development Index)
- Population of a Country
- How popular football is in the country
- Worldwide success national team
- Continental success national team
- Success U-national team
- Which Confederation they are in (ex. UEFA, CONCACAF)
- Value National Team
- Record attendance National Team
- Average league attendance from top league (as far as I could find them)
The combination of these changes will lead to:
- Less newgens with world-class talent as per default
- More worldwide diversification of talent
- Easier to improve smaller nations where football is popular in long-term saves
- Fight about the biggest talents, so the AI tries to keep their talents at the club, because there are less of them
Daveincid's Salaries, MW values and Sponsors v2.6
This file brings a lot of dynamic in a more static FM-World by default:
- Adjusted market-values worldwide to replicate transfer fees better
There are Nations which are generally sell their players too cheap (for example Brazil) or too high, I have done several
adjustments to replicate the current situation as well as implement a reasonable increase of values if a Club or the whole league gained a higher reputation.
- Increased potential salaries for top-players
Default salaries are too low in Top-5 Leagues in the future. Less money on salary spent has a inflating effect for bank balance overall.
This money increases transfer fees in smaller leagues and causes problems there because these Clubs will get much higher transfer-fees as they usually get.
- Decreased salaries for some Nations
Some Nations are paying much more money in the future as they do at the start of the save, without understandable reasons (No new Sugar-Daddy or overall success).
This was again a complicated balancing-act to find the "sweet-spot". It's based on actual data as far as I could find them.
- Improved Sponsors
This file will give you a more natural progress of Sponsorship-behaviour in line with your success. Most Nations only see a marginal increase sponsorship, even with a strong increase of success. This file changes this behaviour for all Nations according to my calculated economic potential of the Nation. So poor Nations won't have a huge increase, even if you win the Champions League. Most Sponsors are local, or national connected, so the financial power is mostly down to the economics of a Nation. (Sugar-Daddy's excluded).
The shown market values are not directly linked to what is getting paid for a player or how good he is. This is also the case in default, but more tweaked in my file.
Wonderkids without first-team-match-experience have usually a really low market-value, due they haven't shown their talent under senior football conditions yet, like IRL.
The value also decreases when the player is running out of contract.
Once they played a couple of games and achieved success in U-National-Teams their value can rise extremely. Low market values doesn't mean that you will get the players for this price or even close. Their shown value also changes as soon as there is a transfer-fee paid for them.
Daveincid's current currency exchange values v1.1I have made adjustments to current values for 123 currencies. The biggest impact you will notice is in Venezuela.
This file will replicate the financial situation of all Nations more accurate to their current situation IRL. v1.1 contains fixes for Syria and North Korea to represent them more realisticly
Daveincid's League reputation change v2.1This file lowers the gap slightly between the Top-Nations and all the others in Europe. It also boosts Top-Nations outside of Europe slightly and should increase the competition globally. v2.1 contains a small change for Nicaragua-
Daveincid's financial behaviour improvement v1.2 New
I tweaked v1.1 to be able to remove the finances file from my previous version completely.
The problem I see in Football Manager is, that it's always clear that all money from a transfer goes to the Club, the Player and his Agent. By default, when a Club is getting 90m for a player, the Club will get 90m. I think it's fair to say that this is sometimes not in line with the situation in reality. In some Nations the problem is bigger as in others.
The point is, that some Nations are well represented financially, so they are stable by default. Due legal issues I won't say what the main problem is, but I am sure you guy's know what I mean :brock:
So how do I stopped the constant gain of money?
As already Benjamin Franklin said: «nothing is certain, except death and taxes«
With this file all Nations are getting taxed by a certain percentage on their transfer-income immediately.
How should you interpret this tax in the game?
If a player from Club A moves to Club B for 50m, and Nation A has a transfer-tax-rate of 30%, they will immediately pay 15m of taxes as soon the player moved to Club B.
So the transfer-fee is 50m, but the selling Club only gets 35. This way I was able to avoid that Nations who buy cheap and sell high will be represented badly in the future, because theese teams are going to pay extremely high transfer-fees and salaries which they would never do in reality, not even close.
For a better imagination for what the taxes stands for:
- general bad financial behaviour by default
- overall transfer-costs
- unknown receivers of money (please don't feel offended, I am just objective)
- other advantages in transfer negotiations (Houses, cars, Jobs for family-members etc.)
I know it's kind of a controversial interpretation, but this way I was able to balance so many things in FM much better, and it will be as effective in short as in long-term-games.
There will be still some weird transfers without any influence on my side. This is mostly down to a new takeover of a Club. Sometimes the new Owner pays so much money for a player as a promise for his election-campaign.
Daveincid's Transfer Preferences v2.2
This file gives you a more accurate behaviour of transfers. Most Nations are linked together in some way.
An example for Africa:
The best players from Malawi are getting poached by Zambia, due it's a better league and geographically close. If they are overperforming in Zambia they might get transfered directly to Europe. But often they need to take a further step, so they get poached by DR Congo.
This league is again stronger and more in the focus of Europe and the biggest Nations of Africa. So they might move to Tunisia, Egypt, South Africa, Morocco or Algeria.
This system is done for all 227 Nations! v2.2 contains several improvements.
Daveincid's club transfer preferences v1.3
I researched Clubs which have a strong affinity for a specific nationality of players in the past and present. This is now a criteria in Visions of the Club.
So these Clubs should buy more players from these Nations. It will be in most cases a criteria of your board to follow these transfer preferences. It's part of the clubs philosophy.
Following teams have been edited:
FC Nordsjælland – Ghana (is ongoing Club Vision)
Wellington Phoenix FC – New Zealand (is ongoing Club Vision)
Ludogorez Razgrad – Brazil (is ongoing Club Vision)
Wolves – Portugal (is ongoing Club Vision)
NPS Volos – Argentina (is ongoing Club Vision)
AGS Asteras Tripolis – Argentina and Spain (is ongoing Club Vision)
PSV Eindhoven – Germany (no permanent Club Vision)
Kristiansund BK – Senegal (no permanent Club Vision)
RB Salzburg – Several affiliated Clubs send their youth players now to Salzburg (deleted due compatibility-issues with DaveTheEditors Megapack)
Union Técnica de Cajamarca – Argentina (is ongoing Club Vision)
FC Porto – Brazil (is ongoing Club Vision)
Benfica Lissabon – Brazil (is ongoing Club Vision)
Sporting Lissabon – Brazil (is ongoing Club Vision)
Sporting Braga – Brazil (is ongoing Club Vision)
Sevette FC – France (is ongoing Club Vision)
FC Sion – France and Brazil (is ongoing Club Vision)
FC Lausanne-Sport – France (is ongoing Club Vision)
AS Trencin – Nigeria and Netherlands (is ongoing Club Vision)
MFK Zemplin Michalovce – Greece (is ongoing Club Vision)
Dunjaska Streda – new affiliation (CD Universitario Panama)
Konyaspor – Bosnia and Herzegowina ( no permanent Club Vision)
Schachtar Donezk – Brazil (is ongoing Club Vision)
FK Lwiw – Brazil (is ongoing Club Vision)
Ujpest Budapest – Serbia (no permanent Club Vision)
Kisvarda FC – Ukraine (is ongoing Club Vision)
Daveincid's RBS change v1.0RB Salzburg and RB New York had a small mistake that they were enabled for a takeover through other Investors. This file fixes this.
Daveincid's language fix Switzerland v1.1In Switzerland we have 3(4) main languages. German, French and Italian. By default, when a Newgen gets generated, he is always capable of speaking all 3 Languages fluently, which isn't the case IRL. I edited all Regions and cities, according to official sources.
For example Basel:
Mother-language: 82% german, 5% Italian, 4% French and 9% English Instead of 100% german, french and italian
v1.1 contains smaller fixes
Daveincid's sugar daddy fix v1.1- There are Sugar-daddy's which have the option ticked in the editor to boost starting-balance at the start of the game. The problem is, this will be for all Seasons. The money is sometimes really high (100m+), which is leading to a inbalance over the years. This affects mainly China but also some russian teams. v1.1 contains smaller fixes
- I also included a small change for Wellington Phoenix (New Zealand but playing in Australia). They are always deeply in the reds as their travel costs are incredibly high (Flight from New Zealand to Australia for every away-game). They now receive a "Parachute Payment from the government of 2m a Season to avoid this issue. (Difference travel-cost compared to Australian teams)
Daveincid's Ticket price adjustments v1.1Worldwide ticket-adjustments to avoid weak teams in financial poor Nations are paying too high ticket-prices. v1.1 contains smaller fixtures.
Ticket-Prices are a really tough task, because the game generates ticket-prices as soon as you set value too low in the editor, even if the value would be correct for a specific Club. It makes it impossible to set the correct values. The main goal of this fix is to avoid way too high ticket prices. There is also a big chaos as soon as a Club get's relegated or promoted.
In some cases a second division team has the highest ticket prices after promotion. This is also the case in default version. It happends less with my files but it still occurs.
Daveincid's citizenship-fix v1.0
I made corrections for 95 Nations for "years to gain nationality". It was quite difficult to get it right because sources sometimes vary. There are some interesting years included. Might be worth scrolling through the Nations to find out
Daveincid's Nations agreements by DaveTheEditor v1.0
This file was made by DaveTheEditor! Thank you for your help:) It adds 24 agreements between Nations. You can find this information in the Nation-tab-overview!
Daveincid's Derby fixes v1.0 New
This file adds 300+ missing Derbys from Clubs and Nations in over 50 Nations.
There are Derby's included like:
- Teheran-Derby in Iran between Estheghlal and Persepolis
- "the oldest Russian Derby" between Spartak Moskau and Dynamo Moskau
- "La guerra del futbol" between El Salvador and Honduras
- "Derby of Ghana" between Asante Kotoko and Accra Hears of Oak SC
and soo many more!
There have been over 1'000 reputation-adjustments aswell to ensure a logical worldwide distribution.
Daveincid's mods awards fixes v1.0 New
This file fixes missing and unlogical award-reputations in all Nations and in all international competitions aswell.
- Most important awards created for Leagues in:
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaidschan, Bolivia, Costa Rica, DR Congo, Ecuador, Georgia, Honduras, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Malta, Moldova, Panama, Paraguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Cyprus, Guatemala, Zambia and Sudan.
- Fixes continuous Reputation-increase of RB Salzburg:
RB Salzburg is getting year to year a small reputation-boost when they get awarded as the best team in Austria. 10 years later they are close to be the biggest Club in the world without much success. This is now fixed with this file
- Players now are really getting a Reputation-Boost when they receive an award:
In so many Nations and even international awards there are missing values set in the editor. Player of the Year in the Netherlands? No effect at all. Getting awarded as Europe's Golden Boy? no effect at all. This file changes over 1'500 awards worldwide with individually calculated reputation-ratings down to my own research-database.
What exactly is the effect?:
- Young talents from smaller Nations attract the interest of bigger Nations when they win awards like "Talent of the Year" due their reputation-increase.
- The best players from smaller Nations want a new contract or even leave to a bigger Club much more often!
- Managers are getting a higher reputation when they are winning awards. Similar to the young talents, they attract the interest of bigger Clubs when they have a successfull time at their current Club.
- Higher values for players when they are performing well (mostly in smaller Nations down to the reputation-increase). This can end in higher transfer-fee's paid for them and gives smaller Clubs a better chance to make some money.
- All new awards are made with the language in their Nation. Down to my knowledge it's not possible to make this in every language ingame. This was IMO the best way because per default there are also some awards in different languages.
- To see the awards, you must load the Nation where the award is located at.
Daveincid's mods more injuries v1.0 New
Football Manager reduces the injuries-occurence per default for about 20-30% This file increases the overall Injuries-Occurence for about 30%. There are no new injuries added, so you can use this mod in every ingame-language you want.
This works only in competition which are simulated in full detail.
HOW TO INSTALL "Increase-Realism Megapack" in FM21Place the file in: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2021/editor data
NEW SAVEGAME IS REQUIRED
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me! If you find any mistakes, please send me a PM!
If you really read the whole text until this point, you have my deepest respect: lol: