Ingame FMScout09 is a real-time scouting (plus editing) utility for Sports Interactive's Football Manager 2009. It allows users to search within the current game database to see certain information about a number of entities such as player and staff. The scout can query the database using a number of different arguments and can display in a view or in a profile page various kind of information about the current entity.
The programming language used is C# .NET.
Latest Version Date: 05/04/2009
Latest Version: 1.32
* Run Football Manager 2009 with Patch 9.1.0, 9.2.0 or 9.3.0 installed (maybe 9.0.0 too).
* Load your game or start a new one.
* ALT + TAB to the desktop and run the scout.
* Click Load FM2009.
If all done properly, the fields should get enabled. You can reload as many times as you wish.
Don't try to run the scout from within the archive (zip). Make sure to extract the contents of the downloaded file first, otherwise it will trigger an error.
- To see all our own players leave sale value to zero, it will also search for players with sale value -1 (your own for example)
- The features that edit the game (such as the heal button) are absolutely at your own risk! Make sure you keep a copy of your saved game before you attempt to edit anything!
This amazing utility for FM 2009 is created by Kostas Vardis. Thank you Kostas!!
- Search for players and staff by using all their attributes and other information such as CA, PA, Club, Position, Name, Value, Wage, Nationality, etc.
- Search for national teams and clubs
- MiniScout for quickly viewing hidden information
- View a profile page for your desired player or staff with all their currently available information
- Editing support
- See the active player you currently viewing on your FM
- Customize the columns you want to see after your search
- Different currencies, height and weight available
- Color encoding for players (green - free, loan - blue, co-contract -red) and staff (green - free)
- Buttons to quickly find wonderkids, wonderstaff and wonderteams
- Import multiple shortlists from slf and csv
- Export shortlists to slf, csv and txt
- Theme support
- Localization support
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAC
I am not sure if this will work but you can try:
Based on DrBernhard's Ingame Framework in SIGames forums. Thank you DrBernhard.
.NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Football Manager 9.3.0 or Football Manager 9.2.0 or Football Manager 9.1.0
Discuss Ingame FMScout09 on our FMScout.com thread
Official Thread in SI Forums
Looking for older versions? 0.98 Beta - 0.99 Beta - 1.00 Beta - 1.1 Beta - 1.2 Beta
What has changed since v0.5?