Exclusively available from fmscout.com
Released: 20 November 2019
Updated: 7 December 2019
Redistribution Policy:People who want to put MacAssistant RT on other sites, you may link back to this very page but you cannot host any files yourselves. Thank you!
CompatibilityCurrent MacAssistant RT20 supports:
- FM20 versions 20.2.0, 20.1.4, 20.1.3 (All game modes except Online) (Steam version only!)
- FM Touch 20 version 20.2.0 Support COMING SOON (All game modes except Online) (Steam version only!)
- macOS 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 and 10.15
In-Game Assistant is back!:
- Intuitive user interface, optimised for macOS Mojave. Backwards compatible to 10.10+
- Apple notarized application
- 64bit for Catalina
- Support for Catalina's dark mode!
- Massively fast engine. Loading a game takes roughly 3 seconds!
- Quicksearch! Never again do you have to fiddle around with the filters when all you looking for is something you know its name.
- Fully customisable table views that are automatically saved for when you next launch MacAssistant RT19! Customise the search results table columns by choosing from hundreds of different options!
- View/Edit a player's Age, value, weight, height, caps and U21 caps, and presets to Heal, Destroy and Unban players.
- View/Edit a player's playing and personality stats, fitness, condition, jadedness, CA/PA, Left/Right Foot, and Reputation
- View/Edit a player's contract wage, start/expiration date, squad status, squad number, transfer status, contract type, bonuses and clauses (value/type)
- Move players between clubs by swapping them!
- View the player's Positional Rating
- View/Edit a staff member's Age, Names and other basic info.
- View/Edit a staff member's Coaching / Personality / Business etc. stats, CA/PA, and Reputations
- View/Edit a player's contract wage, start/expiration date, job type, bonuses and clauses (value/type)
- Freeze a Player's attributes from changing after setting them too high! (or too low..)
- View/Edit a player/staff 's Age, value, weight, height, caps and U21 caps, and presets to Heal, Destroy and Unban players.
- View/Edit a player/staff 's playing and personality stats, fitness, condition, jadedness, CA/PA, Left/Right Foot, and Reputation
- View/Edit a player/staff 's contract wage, start/expiration date, squad status, squad number, transfer status, contract type, bonuses, job type and clauses (value/type)
- Move players between clubs by swapping them!
- View/Edit Attendances, Year founded, facilities (youth/training), chairman status, morale
- View/Edit Finances: Balance, Transfer Budgets, Highest Wage Allowed, Season Tickets/Ticket Prices, Transfer Embargos, Wage Budget, Sugar Daddy, Sponsors and Debts
- View/Edit Club Colours and Kits
- View Club Teams and view/edit Team Reputation. Heal/Remove Unhappy/Remove Bans/Destroy whole teams!
- View/Edit Stadium data
- View/Edit the Stadium Coordinates on a map!
- Create/Edit/Delete Shortlists
- Easily drag-and-drop players from the results table to your created shortlists to add them
- Automatically loads Football Manager Shortlists and directly modifies them. No more need to import in the game, just open it!
Please note, that you will notice things that are not functional or missing. These will be gradually enabled as we near the final stable release at the end of this month. Please do NOT post bug reports about things that are not working, other that what's on the above list.
Support MacAssistant RTYou can support the development of this tool by purchasing a license which unlocks the editing features for the 2020 version. This is an one time upgrade which costs $5.99 / £5.99 / €5.99 (VAT is included in the price!) Please note that license purchases are non-refundable.
Instructions for the First RunThe first time you load the app, it will ask for your password. Please fill it in because it's important that the app will run with elevated access, otherwise it won't load your game.
Bug ReportsMacAssistant RT will also need your help! If you encounter any bugs, please report them by sending an email to [email protected]
SupportFor support queries regarding licenses, please contact [email protected]. For any other support queries, please contact [email protected]
Feature RequestsYou can always request a feature that you want that will make this tool better! Just leave a message in the official MacAssistant RT Forum!
Any doable feature requested will make it in the next release if it's not that time consuming. But if it is, you'll probably have to wait a few releases. It's still gonna be added!
CreditsMacAssistant RT is a fully featured assistant tool created by Thanos Siopoudis.
App logo by Stam.
With MANY special thanks to everyone who donated or purchased a license over the years! You are the ones who keep this project alive!