- The number of clubs and their statistics have not been altered. Neither have any player statistics. It is possible that some of the teams are now extinct, but unless conclusive proof of this has been found, no team has been removed.
- All tournaments have a reputation of 1 as it was originally. Hence you have the worst league and cups in Oceania and the world.
- There are 4 states in Micronesia, each comprised of many islands - Yap, Pohnpei, Chuuk, Kosrae. Very little information exists regarding the latter two states, and all the clubs and tournaments in the game are limited to Yap and Pohnpei.
- Tournaments have at times been cancelled due to weather or funding issues. The database assumes that cancellations don't occur.
- Prize money information is hard to come by, but has been determined based on cost of living and cost of running a club in such a country. Thus, it may seem more than what's normal, but the inflated values are used to cover a magnitude and/or category of expenses which normally won't occur.
Leagues (Classified under Micronesian State Leagues (D1))
- Pohnpei Premier League (D1): 9 teams, single leg (neutral) with playoffs - September to November at the Pohnpei Island Central School Field
- YFA Island Wide League (D1): 8 teams, single leg (neutral) with playoffs - September to November at the YAP Sports Complex
- Liberation Day Trophy: Originally played by the league teams, the tournament is now contested by district teams. For this database, it has been reverted back to the league teams. International FC used to complete with just their A team in this tournament, so the cup has 8 teams instead of 9. Single leg neutral knockout - August at the Pohnpei Island Central School Field
- YAP Games (D1): Football as part of the annual YAP Games. 8 teams, single leg neutral knockout - August at the YAP Sports Complex
Micronesia Cup: Since 2023, a new annual futsal tournament has been created that is contested by a representative team from each state. This has been repurposed to a Group + Knockout cup contested by 6 teams - the winner of each of the 4 tournaments mentioned above, and the highest finishers in each league table that haven't already qualified. single leg (neutral) with playoffs - January to February rotated between 3 venues, with only 1 used every year to reduce travel, Pohnpei Island Central School Field (Pohnpei), YAP Sports Complex (Yap), PCC Track & Field Stadium (Koror).
Awards: Realistic Awards have been used for the Pohnpei Premier League based on sources, with them mirrored for the YAP league. The cups have basic fictitious tournament awards, and Micronesia as an yearly Manager, Player and Young Player Award.
The databased has been tested in game for 15 years. Please let me know if any errors need to be fixed, or if you need an alternative database with some changes
WIP: CONIFA club and international tournaments, allowing you to manage the Micronesia national team or clubs in real/fantasy tournaments.