In this year's FM, set piece routine sessions have now been implemented into training whilst also making changes to the match preparation sessions. As a result you will now be unable to import schedules from last years iteration of FM to this years.
Therefor after two weeks of playing the beta and vigorously testing all sorts of combinations i have put together new schedules that can be considered complete all rounders, perfect for using the entire season (excluding pre-season - there's a specific schedule for that).
Training Schedules Included
- Season Schedule v1 - Mike's Best Training Schedule v1.fmf
- Pre-Season Schedule - Mike's Pre-Season Training Schedule.fmf
- Technical Schedule - Mike's Technical Training Schedule.fmf
- Defensive Schedule - Mike's Defensive Training Schedule.fmf
- U18s Schedule 1 of 2 - Mike's u18 Training Schedule (1 of 2).fmf
- U18s Schedule 2 of 2 - Mike's u18 Training Schedule (2 of 2).fmf
A training schedule that is solely designed to help maximize attribute growth in your youth academies, This schedule is to be paired with the week 2 version. Simple alternate the two schedules throughout the season.
Remember in order to do this you will need to take over the responsibilities for your U18s general training.
- Tue & Sat Game Day - Mike's Tues & Sat Game Day Training Schedule.fmf
- Wed & Sat Game Day - Mike's Wed & Sat Game Day Training Schedule.fmf
- Thur & Sun Game Day - Mike's Thurs & Sun Game Day Training Schedule.fmf
Well rounded simple training schedules, perfect for teams playing twice a week.
INJURIESAs you can see from the image above i have made sure the injury risk with this particular schedule is considerably lower than any schedule that is already pre-loaded into the game, therefor injury's shouldn't be too much of a concern. However... this is FM and historically injuries have always been a problem for the first few weeks after a new version has been released.
So for anyone concerned with injuries the best way to minimise them is to make sure your players training intensity (located under the rest tab on the training page) is NOT set to ''Double Intensity'', also make sure there individual training focus (located under the individual tab on the training page) is set to NONE. Hiring highly rated physio's and sport scientists will also help minimise injuries. Lastly and most importantly don't be afraid to swap out the odd session every few weeks with a recovery one.
INSTRUCTIONS1. In Training go to the schedules tab
2. Select Schedules > Custom Schedules > Import Schedule
3. Now locate and LOAD the training file. This will be under: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2024/Schedules
4. The Schedule will now show
5. Select Confirm
6. Hit the Save tab in the bottom right corner (VERY IMPORTANT)
7. If you followed the steps correctly you will see the newly imported schedule in your game