Take control of one of the 1,240 clubs from around the world (1st Division club from all over the world). Climb the 10 Divisions (structure below) win the mythical Copa do Mondialito and prove your suppression. Have fun with this complete update containing 10 divisions, 7 cups, ranking bonuses for each division, TV income, bonuses for all cups and trophies rewarding scorers, smugglers, hope, coach for each division (Week, Month and year)… Each team to keep their home country for the Regens (Benfica / Portugal, PSG / France, Corinthians / Brazil, Urawa Red Diamons / Japan, ...)
Do not hesitate and take up the challenge of Mondialito.
D1 = Level 1, D2 = Level 2, D3 = Level 3, D4 = Level 4, ...
- Division 1 (20 Teams)
- Division 2 (20 Teams)
- Division 3 (2 groups with 20 Teams)
- Division 4 (2 groups with 20 Teams)
- Division 5 (4 groups with 20 Teams)
- Division 6 (4 groups with 20 Teams)
- Division 7 (8 groups with 20 Teams)
- Division 8 (8 groups with 20 Teams)
- Division 9 (16 groups with 20 Teams)
- Division 10 (16 groups with 20 Teams)
- Copa do Mondialito (All Teams)
- Copa dos Superstar (Cup D1 + D2)
- Copa dos Melhores (Cup D3 + D4)
- Copa dos Montes (Cup D5 + D6)
- Copa dos Origens (Cup D7 + D8)
- Copa dos Solos (Cup D9 + D10)
- Supercopa del Campeon (Supercup for champion all division)
How to add Mondialito By @[email protected] on FM21Extract the contents of the .zip archive.
Move the .fmf files to:
documents/sports interactive/football manager 2021/editor data
Create the last folder if it doesn't exist.
Open FM21 and start a new career save. In the top right of the screen, under "Database", make sure each one of the database is selected.