Celebrating over 100,000 downloads since its initial release back in mid-February!
We've been working on it for some time and tried to add almost every feature you requested.
In case you're not already aware:
FMEL (formerly known as FMRTFE), is a tool that allows you to edit data of your loaded Football Manager save at real-time. This tool is released for free, as we feel you shouldn't be forced to pay for 3rd party tools of a game.
Here is the complete list of changes:
- Added Club's Youth Recruitment Network/Junior Coaching
- Added Club's Maximum Wage
- Added Person's Relations
- Added Person's Contracts (Basic details)
- Added Player's Positions
- Added Player's Fitness/Match Fitness/Jadedness
- Added Player's Home/Current/World Reputation
- Added Destroy option for Players/Teams
- Added support for Stadiums (Name/Capacity/Seating Capacity/Expansion Capacity)
- Added support for search without Unicode NonSpacing (special letters)
- Fixed a minor issue with currencies conversion
- Option to custom select what columns to show on the team list screen
- Heal Team has a slight improvement as it includes jadedness
As you can see this new version has a lot of changes. And now some screenshots that showcase some of these changes.
This is supposed to be the last version of FMEL for Football Manager 2013, but there's a slight chance to release one more during July in case we need to apply some minor tweaks.