NOX Squad View FM22NOX Squad View is back for yet another year!
How to install
2. Extract and copy the file
3. Go to Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022/views and paste them there (create the folder "views" if it doesn't exist)
4. Open FM, the squad screen and import the view on the top left of the squad page.
Over the years, I tried to create the perfect squad view which shows all the vital information about your players while staying as compact as possible and without the need to scroll to the right. This year's version includes minutes played and the brand new FM22 feature of the market value tags.
This year I also put the average rating next to the wage column, so you can easily spot if your highest earners are actually living up to their wage and who has the best price/performance ration in your team.
1. Personal - Helps to fulfill squad registration rules and identifying the top players and youngsters in your team
2. Squad selection - Helps to see who is in form in your team and should be selected in the upcoming match
3. Squad management - Helps to see who is not getting enough play time or spot who might be playing too much despite bad performances
4. Finances - Helps to manage player contracts more efficiently and spot players who might earn too much