Polish Lower Leagues 1.1
- New clubs, cities, stadiums created manually,
- Real rules and fixture dates in leagues,
- Added regional cups (16) for each Voivodeship for clubs from 4th tier and lower,
- Added rules for season 2020/21 (COVID season),
- Added dynamic leagues range between season 2020/21 and 2021/22,
- Added rules for season 2021/22 and later.
If you find any problems report this in comment section!Created by bartekr & kajetanor & Kleyo.
How to unlock the Polish Lower Leagues on FM 20211) Download the Data File.
2) Drag the file into your "Editor Data" folder. located at \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\editor data. If this folder doesn't exist, create it.
3) Open Football Manager 2020 and start a new career, In the top right of the screen, under "Database", make sure this Data File is selected.
4) Click "Advanced Setup" in the bottom right.
5) Once the database has loaded, click "Add/Remove League", then tick "Poland". The Polish lower leagues will then be playable.