All of the major and many minor leagues are filled with clubs which possess their all-time greats and are under the guidance of some the managers , coaches and chairmans who ever graced the game.
Winning anything in this update is a success, as many clubs and national teams have some of the best talent that ever appeared in history of football. Italian, English, German, Spanish and French clubs are strongest competitors. And not just the major ones. There are teams from Holland, Belgium, Scotland, Russia, Ukraine, Austria, former Yugoslavia, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary or from Portugal who have good chances of winning the Champions League as much as the teams who are coming from the stronger leagues. This is like a Football Manager hard mode!
The players who are coming from the oldest eras of football are older than the ones who are appeared later and therefore are closer to their peak and reaching their full potential.
And don’t worry the likes of Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo & Mbappe still exist, but are a younger versions of themselves and are relocated to their parent clubs. Because of that your task as a manager is even more challenging as it’s up to you to develop them into world-class players they are today and if you succeed to make them a part of your squad.
This is a thrilling update which can bring any Football Manager fan into an ecstatic state of nostalgia with no doubt that they will enjoy the game even more and find it refreshing and challenging like never before. Also were done and special facepack for all players, which will further give the game interesting.
1. 500 new legends including filled squads of Piacenza, Cesena, Como, Luchese, Pro Vercelli, SK Jugoslavija, Asante Kotoko, Atvidaberg, Pristina, QPR, Sheff Wed, Valladolid, Rosenborg..
Added legends like Friday, Hislop, Schillaci, Ganz, Cuccureddu, Ferri, Salenko, Fresi, Immel, Jose Mari, Nihat, Povlsen, Negrete, Rufai, Lerby...
2. The values and wages of the players have been corrected to a more reasonable level. Maximum wage in top 5 leagues are 120k p/w, and max. value are 70 mil. euros.
3. The participants of european cups have been changed so in the first season there would play clubs that deserve it by tradition and successes through history.
Champions League (Real, Barca, Atletico, Valencia, Juve, Inter, Milan, Torino, Man.Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Leeds, Marseille, Saint-Etienne, Monaco, Bayern, Gladbach, HSV, Dortmund, Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord, Brugge, Anderlecht, Sparta, Slavia, Ferencvaros, MTK, Steaua, Levski, Hajduk, Crvena Zvezda, Partizan, Grasshoppers, Servette, Rapid Wien, Austria Wien, Legia, Gotteborg, Celtic, Rangers, Slovan......)
Europa League (Antwerp, Mechelen, Standard, Dukla, Vejle, Frem, Reims, Eintracht, Koln, Schalke, Honved, Ujpest, Napoli, Roma, Lazio, Gornik, Craiova, Torpedo M, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd, OFK Beograd, Vojvodina, La Coruna, Athletic, Sevilla...)
4. Nation club coefficients and world rankings were also corrected in line with historical successes.
The man behind the whole project is David Salapura from Serbia. Also, this year I wanted to thank Andrea Mattaliano and Marcolmo, for helping me to complete facepack and with creating this new legends.
FM20 Legends Preview
FB page for more screenshots
- Extract the contents of the .zip file using the default zip utility of your OS or get a free tool such as 7-zip.
- Move the extracted "Return of the legends 2020.fmf" file to the following location:
Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2020 / editor data
Create the "editor data" folder if it doesn't exist.
- To install the facepack, move the folder "Legends facepack" to your graphics folder:
Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2020 / graphics / facepacks
Create the "graphics" and "facepacks" folders if they don't exist.
- Open FM 2020 and start a new save-game with 20.4.0 update and only this database selected, not other databases and transfer updates.
- To load shortlist with all legends and managers move the extracted "Legends shortlist.fmf" and "Managers shortlist" files to the following location:
Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2020 / shortlists
Go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab. Click on "Clear cache" and then "Reload skin".
Now you can see pictures of all legends.