- *Reducing prizes to some decent amounts in both cups and leagues (1,2,3,4)
- *PA rewrite careful to young people from all domestic leagues
- *Significantly reduced the number of teams playing in the Romanian Cup participation requirements by changing teams in league 4 -only winner of each district leagues will play in the cup. Therefore it will not lose 15min to simulate matches over 1k teams in the competition. Editor limitations have not allowed me to enroll later Ligue 1 teams competing hub that will play from the early stages.
- *Error when receiving yellow cards match ban after every yellow card
- *There was not been altered reputation either team, except tradition teams that have been added or restored.
- *Added Ianis Hagi
From leagues 2 and 3 will promote these: the L2 series I will promote the first 2 classes and be relegated last 2 graded as for series II. From L3 will promote the winner of each series (I, II, III, IV) and be relegated last class of each series. Promotion of L4 is by playing playoff-type cup.
The purpose of this patch is not to be consistent with reality but to make the game more enjoyable, more attractive to Romanian football out of mud and avoiding the real situation of internal teams and competitions.
- -II -groups I,II
- -III-groups I,II,III,IV
- -Corvinul added in L3 group IV
- -Jiul Petrosani in L4 Hunedoara
- -Progresul Bucuresti in L4 Bucuresti
- -CSM Resita in L4 Caras Severin
- -Inter Sibiu in L4 Sibiu
- -FC Arges in L2 seria II
- -UTA ARAD in L3 seria IV
- -U Craiova in L2
- -U Cluj - entire palmares added
- -Ripensia Timisoara in L4 Timis
- -Venus Bucuresti in L4 Bucuresti
- -Olympia Bucuresti in L4 Bucuresti
- -Sportul Studentesc in L4 Bucuresti
- -Unirea Urziceni in L4 Ialomita
- -Prahova Ploiesti in L4 Prahova
- -ASU Poli in L4 Timisoara
- -Poli Iasi in L4 Iasi
- -Unirea Alba Iulia in L4 Alba
- +many other changes for a more attractive game
Tested until the end of 2020/2021 season and nor crash, bug or errors occurred. If you find any, don'ț hesitate to tell me.
For any tips, ideas or suggestion you can contact me.
Step 1Extract the .zip file using a free program such as 7-zip for Windows or TheUnarchiver for Mac and Move the extracted .fmf file to your editor data folder:
Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2015 > editor data
Important: Create the "editor data" folder if it doesn't exist.
Notice: There may be two "Sports Interactive" folders in your Documents library. If this is the case then put it in the one which has your saved games inside.
Step 2Start a new career game (won't work with classic mode).
A little pop-up window will come up that says there is X enabled editor files. Select "Custom" from the editor data drop down menu and choose the databases you wish to load in your new save.