My Korean is very limited, so if you spot any mistakes, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
You only need 1 editor file. DO NOT USE BOTH TOGETHER.
If you want to use the accurate South Korean 5 tier system, then move the 'South Korea Working 1.0 Five Tier REAL LIFE.fmf' to the 'editor data' folder, which is usually found at 'C:\Users\YouUserName\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\editor data'
This file has the accurate promotion and relegation system between the 4th and 5th tiers of football. There is no promotion and relegation between the 2nd and 3rd, and the 3rd and the 4th tier of Korean football, just as it is in real life.
If you want to use a semi-accurate Korean 5 tier system, that adds a simple promotion and relegation system between the 2nd, 3rd and 4th tier, then move the 'South Korea Working 1.0 Five Tier Pr-Re.fmf' to the 'editor data' folder, which should be found at 'C:\Users\YouUserName\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\editor data'
This file allows you to take a team from the bottom tier to the top, which is currently impossible in the real Korean league system.
I have also put together all the logos for the 4th and 5th tier teams and added them to this ZIP. If you want to use them, move the 'graphics' folder to your 'Football Manager' folder, usually found at 'C:\Users\Jake\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019'
List of changes:
- Added the promotion and playoff places to K3 League Basic (5th Tier)
- Added the relegation places and relegation playoff to the K3 League Advanced (4th Tier)
- Added fictional promotion and relegation places to 2nd, 3rd and 4th tiers (Only on the semi-accurate file)
- Fixed the names of many lower league teams to more accurately reflect their real life names
- Fixed the names of many stadiums and changed capacities to what they are in real life
- Changed the team colours and kit colours of 4th and 5th tier teams to better reflect their real life colours
- Added a few new cities to put a few teams into their proper locations
- Other minor tweaks that I forget
Edited by MediocreJake