The logos have a steel texture pattern applied, looking like they have just come out of a forge!
STEEL 18 LOGOS MEGAPACK
THIS MARCH UPDATE IS THE NEW MEGAPACK! DELETE PREVIOUS VERSION & UPDATES!
Clubs: 43,952 logos
Competitions: 4,463 logos
Nations: 242 logos
Confederations: 7 logos
Default: 30 logos
Flags: 237 logos
STEEL 18 LOGOS JUNE UPDATE
Total: 4,847 logos
STEEL 18 LOGOS AUGUST UPDATE
Total: 45 logo
STEEL 18 LOGOS APRIL UPDATE
Clubs: 458 logos
Competitions: 40 logos
Nations: 6 logos
Confederations: 1 logo
Total: 505 logo
Steel 18 Logos Preview
How to add Steel 18 logos megapack on Football Manager 2018
- Download the .zip file and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract their contents.
- Move the extracted contents to your graphics folder:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\graphics\logos\
Create folders "graphics" and "logos" if they don't exist already.
- Run Football Manager 2018 and go to Preferences > Interface:
Hit the Clear Cache button. Return to this screen.
Enable Reload Skin when confirming changes in preferences.
Hit the Confirm button.
How to add Steel 18 logos updates on Football Manager 2018
- Download the .zip file in order and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract their contents.
- To install make sure you have downloaded the original master file. Then simply download the updates in order December, January etc and copy/paste the contents of each folder (including config files) into the original corresponding folders. If prompted to replace logos and configs replace all.
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\graphics\logos\Steel 18 Logos