1. Syrian Premier League ( 14 teams)
2. Syrian First Division (DV1) the Syrian Division 1 league is split into 5 groups
3. Syrian Second Division (DV2) This league consists of 4 groups
4. Syrian Third Division (DV3) This league consists of 4 groups "This is the Lowest League in Syria at the moment"
4. Syrian Cup
5. Syrian Super Cup
all the leagues' rules are based on the actual rules prepared by the Syrian FA for this season, also you may notice that all the players for the Syrian premier league are the real players in the current FM19 Database.
How to unlock the Syrian Leagues on FM191) Download the Data File.
2) Drag the file into your "Editor Data" folder. located at \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\editor data. If this folder doesn't exist, create it.
3) Open Football Manager 2019 and start a new career, In the top right of the screen, under "Database", make sure the "Syrian Leagues System" is selected.
4) Click "Advanced Setup" in the bottom right.
5) Once the database has loaded, click "Add/Remove League", then tick "Syria". The leagues will then be playable.
- It is highly recommended to tick "Add Players to Playable Teams" under advanced options, as well as unticking "Do Not Add Key Staff". This will ensure the database is populated with players and staff at all teams.
- Playing with an advanced database is also recommended. To do this, on the league select screen, click the "Database" option in the top-right, under Approximate Player Count, then click "Advanced". Under "Nations", click the "Add" dropdown, select Asia and tick Syria. Tick all boxes that appear, then click OK.
I have tested the Database for 2 seasons without any issues, please report to me if you face any issues using this database.