Full Changelist v1.0
- Kits in… Squares out… | A rejig to the tactics screen.
- Alternative squad view options.
- A revamped club screen.
- A revamped player screen. (Thanks to wannachupbrew)
- And many other UI tweaks to the default Football Manager 2017 skin!
Full Changelist v1.1
- Brand new Player Profile page
- Changes to resolution scaling, should be more friendly on higher resolutions.
- Change of scrolling behavior on various screens.
- Added popup arrow to date widget.
- Changed the appearance of the font on the match commentary bar (delete match commentary.xml from match folder to reverse this).
- Added Instant Result to the skin.
- More changes to the tactics screen, changed pitch background and various changes to players.
- More views have been added (ie TCS Custom Schedule view).
- Changed background of the inbox screen.
Full Changelist v1.2
- Improved player profiles
- Re-styled scoreboard
- Re-designed club panel
- Tweaks to the social media/news tab
- Added background image selector
- New icons – credit to Emil, D_Lo_ and others
- Improved stadium overview screen
- Additional manager profile image
- New TV logo
- Tweaked boxes throughout the skin
Full Changelist v1.3
- New Player Overview
- General UI Changes
- Tab Bar is now secondary colour
- Changes to Sky Sports Scoreboard – Credit to D_Lo_
- Addition of BT Scoreboard
- New Font
- Changes to Tactical Panel
- Changes to boxes throughout skin
- Changed Schedule Panel
- Added City pics to 1336×768 resolution
- Changes to Map on Player Search
- New Match Overview
- Tweaks to Inbox Panel
- Tweaks to News Panel
Full Changelist v1.4
- Tweaked Player Overview Panel
- New Club Overview Panel
- Various tweaks to match panel
- And more!
Full Changelist: v1.5
• New views come integrated into the skin, specifically the tactics screen, player and staff search
• DF11 Support
• Inbox has been overhauled
• More information added to screens such as the Players Released screen
• New match titlebar scoreboard
• Changes to the competition screen
• New Scoreboard (Sky Sports 2017-18)
• Stadium Overview Panel tweaked
• Various tweaks to lower resolutions, may not be perfect but it is certianly better than the last version.
TCS FM17 Preview
VIEW REST OF SCREENSHOTS HERE
So my time with FM 17 has come to an end! It has been an amazing year for TCS with this version being the best version of the skin ever released, as well as accumulating over 35,000 downloads over the course of the year, blows my mind considering TCS was started in 2015 as a personal project. I'd like to thank every single person who has downloaded the skin over the past two years, every person who's offered feedback, positive or negative as this allowed me to grow as a skinner and has provided a source of inspiration, when not only my FM time gets low, but also something to distract myself when my personal life gets low, it truly means a lot. Since we're being honest atm, I'm not entirely too sure of an FM 18 release. I've not hidden the fact that I'm not happy with the direction Football Manager is going, and outside of skinning 90% of the time spent with FM17 has been filled with frustration, and simply not fun. Another reason that TCS 2018 may not be getting released is monetary. I won't go into too much detail, but funds are tight at the moment, hence why I'm opening donations. Provided I don't need them for something urgent, any donations made will go towards FM 18; you can find a link below if you want to help out, or even just say thank you,
Older Versions: https://bluestillidie00blog.wordpress.com/2017/07/01/fm-17-tcs-v1-4-released/