The NextGen Series And International European Club And Nations Cups
Plus qualification round (54 teams - this U19 champions league plays along the UEFA U19 CL which cannot be removed otherwise the other UEFA club competitions are disabled)
- The NexGen U19 Champions League Qualification
- The NexGen U19 Champions League Qualification Finals
- British Youth Isle club championship (6 teams - England, Wales, Ireland Rep, Northern Ireland, Scotland & Gibraltar)
- Balkan Nations championships [A-teams, U21 & U19] (Turkey, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Romania, Albania, FYR M., Greece & Serbia)
- European B-Nations championships [A-teams, U21 & U19] (Malta, Gibraltar, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Cyprus, Andorra, Faroe Islands & San Marino)
Step 1Extract the downloaded .rar file and move the extracted files in your Football Manager 2014 editor data folder:
Win Vista/7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/editor data/
Create the folder "editor data" if it doesn't exist.
Step 2Start a new career game (won't work with classic mode).
A little pop-up window will come up with editor data files notice at the bottom. Click "Custom" to select the leagues you want to enable.