1. Tunisian League 1 ( 14 teams)
2. Tunisian League 2 (DV2) split into 2 groups
3. Tunisian League 3 (DV3) split into 4 groups
4. Tunisian League 4 (DV4)
4. Tunisian League 5 (DV5) This is the lowest League at the moment"
5. Tunisian Cup
6. Tunisian Super Cup
Rules in Tunisia:
-Players from Algeria, Libya, Egypt and morocco are not considered as foreigners.
-Maximum of 3 over 21 foreigner players per team.
-And only 1 U21 foreigner player
Why you should manage in Tunisia:Some of the best African players in recent history have graced Europe from George Weah to Samuel Eto’o. The list is endless, with the continent constantly producing more talents, and as the 1st league in Africa Tunisia presents an exciting destination for Africain talents to showcase their skills and get big money moves to European giants so can you find the next Mohamed Salah or the next Drogba ? The challenge is up to you!
- It is highly recommended to tick "Add Players to Playable Teams" under advanced options, as well as un-ticking "Do Not Add Key Staff". This will ensure the database is populated with players and staff at all teams.
-I also recommend that you load up as many African leagues as possible to get the full experience of African football.
-And finally I recommend adding the Arab Club Championship from " www.fmscout.com/a-fm21-leagues-megapack-by-qwert2.html " as it offers great prize money for trams.