Ukraine database expansion. This file adds:
- Persha Liha teams and squads updated
- Druha Liha teams and squads updated
- Amateur league teams and squads updated
- Professional teams personal (trainers, medics, presidents, etc..) updated
- Most important clubs of regional tournaments teams and squads updated
- Level 3 and 4 of the Ukraine league structure
- Future structure (since 2019-20 season)
- Cup between amateur teams activated
- Kubok Ukrain format fixed
- Some names can be wrong; *Dimitry-Dmytro *Vladimir-Volodymyr *Petrovskiy-Petrovskyi *G-H , etc..
Ukraine Data Update FM18 Preview
This file needs more testing, but I want to share this work because the official Ukraine database is very poor, so I want to expand it.
Please report any error that you find.
Database with GraphicsDownload Ukrainian Data Update with Graphics
How to apply the Ukrainian Data Update and League Expansion in FM18Database Only
- Move the downloaded Ukraine Data Update.fmf file to your "editor data" folder at the following location:
documents > sports interactive > football manager 2018 > editor data
- Start a new career and click on the top right button with database version. Make sure "Ukraine Data Update" is enabled.
- It's recommended to load all players with Ukrainian nationality via the advanced settings area (database size options).
Database & Graphics
- Extract the contents of the Ukraine Data Update.rar file using a free tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac.
- Move the extracted folders "editor data" and "graphics" to your FM18 user data folder at the following location:
documents > sports interactive > football manager 2018
- Start a new career with this database enabled.
- Go to the Preferences > Interface screen and hit the "Clear Cache" button. Then return to the same screen and hit the "Reload Skin" button.