You can use this tactic with top teams as well with underdogs.
After 4th place with media prediction 16 in the first season with a really weak team i am at the second place after 15 games in the second season with West Ham.
MOST IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTES FOR POSITIONS:
GK- reflexes, on on ones, agility, passing
WB- tackling, work rate, stamina, pace
CD- jumping reach, heading, pace, positioning, anticipation, tackling, bravery
DM-tackling, work rate, concentration, passing, teamwork, stamina
AP-passing, technique, vision, stamina, work rate
IF-acceleration, pace, dribbling, technique, flair, finishing, off the ball
AP-passing, technique, vision, acceleration, fist touch, flair
PF- pace, finishing, off the ball, work rate
AW- finishing, passing, technique, pace, teamwork, dribbling,
Also keep in mind that some traits can improve player performances in the games. For your ap on the wing it is good to have tries killer balls and for your strike shoot with power and tries to beat the offside trap.
- When you lose change to attacking mentality and move inside forward to attack duty.
- Strikers are most important parts of the team. My singing from Hibernian, australian Jamie Vardy Martin Boyle was second best scorer in the league and he cost only 650 k. It is absolute must that PF has high finishing, pace and work rate. He is cherry on the top of the cake and he is there to finish all killer balls and crosses. He is absolute focal point of you team.
- At least one of the center backs must have good pace
- You can also change sides of AP on the wing and IF if that fits you better. Also IF can become IW.
- right footed striker on the left side in attacking duo, left footed on the right
- if you have really short strikers go for low crosses.
First season results:
Second season results
Here you can see what kind of training schedule you should create.
Stay strong brothers and enjoy this beautiful FM21!
If you have any questions feel free to ask me in message.