PayPal donation: paypal.me/wannachup
SKIN FEATURESScreen Resolutions
The skin is currently optimized for 3840x2160 (recommended zoom 150%), 2560x1440 and 1920x1080. Support for 1366x768 will be coming soon.
Skin Options Menu
Change background, overlay opacity, main container opacity, background logo opacity and more.
There are two preset options that are set to my preferences, but you can customise it how you want. More presets will be added later.
Video demonstrating how the menu works here.
3840x2160 (zoom 150%) Default preset in skins menu
Preset 1 in skins menu
DF11 Facepack Option
3840x2160 (zoom 150%)
Individual Training View
Tactics Screen View and Faces
How to install the Wannachup FM Scout FM22 Skin
- Download the 'Wannachup-FM22-1.0.0.fmf' file
- Move the 'Wannachup-FM22-1.0.0.fmf' file to your skins folder.:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\skins\
- Run Football Manager 2022 and go to Preferences > Interface.
You should see "Wannachup-FM22” as an option in the skin drop down of the General options section.
Hit the Confirm button.
INFORMATION FOR SKIN MAKERS
- You have permission to include any parts of this skin in your own skins, JUST PLEASE CREDIT ME.
- If you are using my work in a paid version of your skin please include anything you use in the free version of your skin also. It is not fair to charge money for other people's work.
- If you would like to include the options menu in your skin but are having trouble figuring it out, feel free to message me. You can get me on Twitter.