There are leagues down to 16th level!!!:
- Gorenje Premijer Liga - 18 teams
- Lasta Prva liga - 22 teams
- Lasta Druga liga - 22 teams
- Lasta Tre?a liga - 22 teams
- Podravka V Divizija - 20 teams
- Podravka VI Divizija - 20 teams
- Podravka VII Divizija - 20 teams
- Tomos VIII Divizija - 18 teams
- Tomos IX Divizija - 18 teams
- Tomos X Divizija - 18 teams
- Polu-Profesionalna Premijer Liga - 18 teams
- 2. Polu-Profesionalna Liga - 2 grops with 16 teams
- 3. Polu-Profesionalna Liga - 4 groups with 16 teams
- 4. Polu-Profesionalna Liga - 8 groups with 18 teams
- Amaterska Premijer Liga - 18 teams
- Amaterska Druga Divizija - 2 grupe with 16 teams
Step 1Extract the downloaded file using 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac.
You will get 3 folders: Database, Graphics, SS. Open the "Database" folder, extract the .rar file inside to get the .fmf file out of it.
Step 2Move the extracted .fmf file Yugoslavia by TheFuego.fmf to your editor data folder:
Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2015 > editor data
Important: Create the "editor data" folder if it doesn't exist.
Notice: There may be two "Sports Interactive" folders in your Documents library. If this is the case then put it in the one which has your saved games inside.
Step 3Start a new career game (won't work with classic mode).
A little pop-up window will come up that says there is X enabled editor files. Select "Custom" from the editor data drop down menu and choose the databases you wish to load in your new save.
Step 4 (Optional)To install the graphics included in this pack, move the contents of the "Graphics" folder to your graphics folder:
Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2015 > graphics