- Custom Backgrounds are supported, albeit through a semi-transparent screen for best legibility.
- The theme is generally dark with coloured accents.
- When starting a new game and choosing your Active Leagues, you are now able to sort the columns to easily see which mode you have league set to.
Manager Home Pane
- Same as last year with no modifications as of yet.
- Minor changes to the tactics panel, mainly the modified player icon to include the players image.
- I have modified the Individual Training panel so that when multiple players are selected, the user can Praise/Criticise training performance much faster. Selected players show up as part of a list, all with their own Praise/Criticise buttons which disappear when an action has been completed. No more clicking back and forth.
- The fixture details panel is the same as last year, better showcasing fixtures and results by including the stadium image and event details.
- Last year, I secretly made it possible to create your own Scouting Views by right clicking on the Scouting Table. This is not possible in the default skin, though was added by request.
- A specific NewGan View has been added by default so that importing faces from NewGan can be done a lot more easily.
- The Club Overview has been entirely overhauled since last year to better display relevant club information.
- The touchline tablet is currently unchanged from last year, as is the scoreboard.
- The official Champions League scoreboard has been updated to include club logos, mirroring other official Champions League graphics.
- As always, the highlight of any FME Skin is the Player Overview. I have opted for a "Player Card" design and remodelled the lower section containing the smaller "selector panels".
- Just like last year, players are able to quickly jump into any relevant Zealand tutorial from wherever they may be in the game. Sections have specific tutorials assigned to them and can be viewed by clicking on the YouTube icon which appears at the top of the screen.
- All relevant Zealand Social Media links are present from within the game menu so that all followers and fans alike can quickly catch up on and keep up to date with all Zealand news, video releases and streams.
UPDATE 1.1.0This is a minor update. The UI has an updated look and feel, and the Player Popup has been renewed in order to be more useful. More to come, but that's it for now folks.
Download FME Zealand v1.0
SKIN PREVIEWPlayer Overview
Simulated Match Report
How to use the FME - Zealand skin on FM23Move the downloaded .fmf file to your skins folders, by default located at:
> Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2023 > skins >
Go to preferences in-game, select the skin and hit Confirm.
Discussion: FME - Zealand | 1.1.0
164 comments have been posted so far.
Download FME Zealand v1.0
And the "header" of the page itself is simply filled with a solid color, without a beautiful background.
How can I fix it?
Anyone knows how I can amend the look during matches, please?
The middle of the screen is empty between highlights while the lefthand side of the crowded. I would like to move some of those charts to the middle.
Your skin is pretty good! Good job.
However, is it possible to add to score panel during match some info: weather, amount of supporters, referee name, stadium name etc.? Maybe kits instead of logos also?
Kind of what's happening to @iRenas
Link to download: https://mega.nz/file/4PwEhKRB#OI7pB14DdVEkRf6enwWrv3Dj3r2E_XsBqquvUjCVMjw
I really like that the skin is transparent, because I have a lot of background graphics that are displayed thanks to this skin.
Nevertheless, I have questions or requests.
Would it be possible to add a space for a photo in the club information section?
Is there any chance of pictures of footballers on the tactics screen?
One last point, this may seem insignificant, but for me it's the kind of detail I really like. Would it be possible to include information such as the referee, the weather, the date and time, the name of the stadium and, above all, the number of supporters (including visitor supporters) on the score panel. Supporters preferably displayed after the end of the first half.
Maybe also jerseys instead of crests, as the crests are displayed above next to the score anyway.
I am referring to the place marked on the screenshot.
You can rename statistics in these files \panels\player\stats