NEW IN V02.03
- Missed winter transfers in the 18.3 database
- Corrected league names
- Updated captains & vice captains
- Added injuries
- Managerial changes
- Updated contracts
- Missing staff and players
- Correct kit colors
- Stadium capacities
- Media & journalists added
- And more!
HOW TO INSTALL THE FMINSIDE DATA UPDATE
- Download the update by clicking the download button.
- Move the .fmf file to the following location:
- Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/editor data/
- If the editor data folder doesn’t exist you can create it yourself.
- Open FM2018 and start a new career and select the 18.3 database.
- After selecting your database make sure the FMInside Data Update is selected.
- Pick your nations, pick your leagues and start the game!
*IMPORTANT! Make sure to delete older versions of the update from the editor data folder. The update will be corrupted if you do not delete the old files.
Be aware that using multiple Data Updates simultaneously could result in unexpected errors, corrupted data and crashes.