FMInside is going next level with our latest update! Forget the 2017/2018 season because this is update gets you ready for the 2018/2019 season! We have completely overhauled the games database and created the first full compatible data update for the coming 2018/2019 season.
WHAT DID WE INCLUDE IN OUR LATEST UPDATE?
- ALL summer transfers done until July 14th! That means Cristiano Ronaldo‘s transfer to Juventus, Riyad Mahrez to Manchester City, Maurizio Sarri and Jorginho to Chelsea, Xherdan Shaqiri to Liverpool and William Carvahlo to Betis!
- And some special attention to the Turkish SuperLig, with completed transfers for: Berke Özer, Ferdi Kadioglu and Barış Alıcı to Fenerbahce
- Promotions and relegations for every playable leagues in FM18
- Updated the Champions League & Europa League starting lists
- And many more!
HOW TO INSTALL THE FMINSIDE DATA UPDATE
- Download the update by clicking the download button.
- Move the .fmf file to the following location:
- Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/editor data/
- If the editor data folder doesn’t exist you can create it yourself.
- Open FM2018 and start a new career and select the 18.3 database.
- After selecting your database make sure the FMInside Data Update is selected.
- Pick your nations, pick your leagues and start the game!
*IMPORTANT! Make sure to delete older versions of the update from the editor data folder. The update will be corrupted if you do not delete the old files.
Be aware that using multiple Data Updates simultaneously could result in unexpected errors, corrupted data and crashes.