Support @[email protected]
The top division consists of 18 clubs. Each club meets every other club twice during the season, once at home and once away. At the end of each season, the club at the bottom is automatically relegated to the second level of the Dutch league system, the Eerste Divisie (First Division). At the same time, the champion of the Eerste Divisie will be automatically promoted to the Eredivisie. The next two clubs from the bottom of the Eredivisie go to separate promotion/relegation play-offs with eight high-placed clubs from the Eerste Divisie.
- Eredivisie (Division 1)
- Jupiler League (Division 2)
- Tweede Divisie (Division 3)
- Derde Divisie (Division 4 - 2 groupes)
- Hoofdklasse (Division 5 - 4 groupes)
- Eerste Klasse (Division 6 - 11 groupes)
- Tweede Klasse (Division - 22 groupes)
- TOTO KNVB Beker (Coupe nationale)
- Johan Cruijff Schaal (Supercoupe)
How to add Netherland (D7) on FM19Extract the contents of the .zip archive.
Move the .fmf files to:
documents/sports interactive/football manager 2019/editor data
Create the last folder if it doesn't exist.
Open FM19 and start a new career save. In the top right of the screen, under "Database", make sure each one of the database is selected.